World’s largest NFT marketplace OpenSea hacked, users lost NFTs🌊
Events Under the Spotlight
Spear Finance rug pulled the community for $180K
- Liquidity was removed just after three hours of the launch of the genesis pool.
‘Web3Memes’ Rugs $235K From Investors
- The developers of Web3Memes token, a meme coin on BSC rug, pulled investors for 625 BNB or $235,000.
- The funds were routed through
Flurry Finance heist nets crypto thieves $293k
- Flurry Finance, an automatic yield generation protocol’s vault contracts, were exploited, leading to a loss of $293k.
- The attacker deployed a malicious smart contract and created a PancakeSwap pair with BUSD.
- The team has paused all smart contracts on BSC and Polygon.
Hackers Stole $1.7 Million Worth of NFTs from Users of OpenSea Marketplace
- OpneSea, World’s largest NFT marketplace, is investigating a phishing attack on its users.
- The attack resulted in the theft of hundreds of NFTs worth $1.7 Million, targetting 32 users in total.
- 254 tokens were stolen in the attack, including
Bored Ape Yacht Club.
- The attacker appears to have exploited a vulnerability in Wyvern Protocol, the underlying open-source standard for most NFT smart contracts, including that made on OpenSea.
RugDoc notified the community about Gold Mine Finance, a potential rug pull
- The total locked amount in the project is $800K.
- Users were asked to revoke permissions immediately.
To the Numerophiles out there 🔢
- What are the four most popular NFT trends in 2022?
Don’t miss — Our Annual “Blockchain Security Conference!”
Two days, 10+ domain experts sharing the vision to create a secure Web3.0 ecosystem live at ‘UnChained 2022’ — A Virtual Blockchain Security Conference.
Catch industry experts having conversations around smart contracts security, DeFi, NFTs, Web3.0, and more.
📅Do join us on February 26th, 2022, from 10:00 AM (IST) onwards.
Word on the Block
CBDC 🆚 Cryptocurrency
Catch out the Key differences between various significant terminologies in the Blockchain.