Meet our Account Managers — your dedicated resource to make the most out of Quiqup business services
When your business joins Quiqup, we want you to get as much out of the relationship as possible — which is why we have a dedicated Account Managers for each of our Partners to ensure that you receive a service of the utmost quality.
But what does that entail? In this post, we’ll be giving you everything you need to know about our Account Managers — what they do to help you, our Partners, to grow your businesses, how they cook up tailored solutions, and of course, what drives them.
What drives our Account Managers? Helping you make the most out of Quiqup
Account Managers are responsible for helping you grow revenue by ensuring that you receive the most streamlined experience possible. They’re here to see how Quiqup and its services can work best for you.
Account Managers are the primary point of contact between Quiqup and yourself, the go-to for anything that you might need from us.
Essentially, they aim to:
- Grow your revenues. What matters most to us is providing you with enough volume to drive your delivery business. So our Account Managers are always working to make that a reality — pushing volumes from 50 to 100 orders a month, for instance.
- Matching you with the right service. We’ve got an array of services for different retailers, and our Account Managers are here to advise you on the best fit. Thanks to their extensive experience and data-gathering, they can see which service would help you extract the most benefits for growth.
- Ensuring quality of service. Effective account management means being there for every step of the way, so the relationship isn’t just beneficial in a business sense, but is also a smooth and enjoyable journey. This is done by maintaining constant contact with Partners to understand your concerns and how processes could be improved upon.
Account management isn’t just about fixing problems when they happen — it’s about being proactive in working together to help one another grow. When a Partner’s revenue streams expand, everybody wins.
Where the magic happens — how they do it?
“There is no set routine for how we interact with Partners, really, because needs and requirements can differ drastically from business to business, so what we do for Partners are tailored to their individual contexts”.
Our Account Managers are trained to dance between departments to get stuff done — and these are just some of the things that they can do for you:
- Give you additional training to use our platform, whether on the phone or face-to-face, or to answer any questions you might have.
- Liaising with the Operations and Customer Service teams to ensure highest standard of service on delivery logistics.
- Sorting out accounting details, payments and invoices with the Finance department, to make sure you can always claim back your VAT.
- Updating menus and venue details on the Quiqup app with the Product and Content teams.
- Working with Marketing to set up co-marketing activities to boost revenues and engage with consumers.
“I remember a client was ecstatic to see his revenues from Quiqup growing 110% in 2 weeks after we implemented a co-marketing campaign”.
At the end of the day, though, what really drives their relentless dedication is simply people. Just as Sarah, one of our Account Managers, puts it:
“What I love about this role is building relationships, especially getting to know different businesses and the people behind them. Most rewarding, though, is being able to see the results of our efforts and seeing those businesses we work with grow and evolve through our Partnerships.”
Want to learn more about our Account Managers?
Tim, Business Content Writer