TOMO rStake Launched | Stake TOMO Tokens through rStake to Earn Increased Yield of 160% - 200% vs Average Node Staking Yield *Tutorial Inside*
rStake x TOMO Overview
With the launch of rStake, the first phase of RAMP’s integration with TOMO is now completed! Users can now participate in the TOMO x RAMP cross-chain stake farming to earn 160% - 200% of the normal node staking yield in a mix of TOMO (TRC20) + RAMP (ERC20) tokens when they stake TOMO tokens through rStake.
if a user receives $100 from the normal TOMO staking program, the user can expect to receive $160–200 in TOMO + RAMP rewards when staking through rStake.
Visit app.rampdefi.com to use rStake and check out the tutorial below!
Stake Farming Tutorial — How To Delegate Your TOMO Into RAMP Smart Contract
Before starting the steps below, you will need the following:
(a) Desktop installed with Chrome browser;
(b) TOMO Pantograph wallet extension installed on Chrome;
(c) Metamask extension installed on Chrome.
Once the above are ready and available, follow the steps below to delegate your TOMO, receive TOMO staking rewards (to your TOMO Pantograph Wallet), and receive RAMP rewards (to your Metamask)!
rStake: TOMO User Guide
Install Pantograph Browser Wallet
- Go to Chrome Web Store and download the Pantograph Chrome Browser wallet: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/pantograph/ocfgfhicacgipgpiapepehhpidbhijkl?hl=en
2. Create or import your TomoChain Wallet
Next, head over to the application URL: app.rampdefi.com
1) Connect your Metamask wallet to start:
2) Choose rStake from the landing page:
3) Click “View” for the TOMO blockchain:
4) Click on “New Staking”:
5) Input the no. of TOMO (Minimum 100 TOMO) you wish to stake and click “Stake”:
6) Confirm the transaction in your Pantograph Wallet to stake your TOMO:
7) Sign back to this page daily to claim your RAMP and TOMO rewards!
8) Users can check back on their transaction history anytime by clicking “Transaction History”, or see their “Unstaking List” if users trigger an unstaking:
Note: It takes 48 hours for staked TOMO to unstake from the Tomochain staking program.
Ethereum smart contracts involved in the development of rStake have been audited by Beosin. Users may verify from https://github.com/RAMP-DEFI
- Having technical issues? Something not working on your side?
- Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of your issue, and our tech team will assist you from there!
Join the RAMP DEFI Community
Backed by world-class investors, RAMP DEFI is a global decentralized finance solution that focuses on unlocking liquid capital from staked digital assets. Using the RAMP solution, users with staked assets can continue to receive staking rewards, retain capital appreciation potential on their staked portfolio, and unlock liquid capital to invest in new opportunities at the same time.
The total staking market cap as of today is over USD124 billion, and as the industry-leading solution, RAMP DEFI has a vision of unlocking USD1 billion or more in “Total Value Unlocked (TVU)” for users by end 2021.
Follow RAMP DEFI, get in touch with the project team members and join our community in the following official channels:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/RampDefi
- Telegram: https://t.me/rampdefiofficial
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/rampdefi
- Discord: https://discord.gg/WY5TU7b
- Medium: https://medium.com/rampdefi
For partnerships, media or other collaboration opportunities, please email: email@example.com.