Rangers Protocol Progress Report
In April, Rangers Protocol continued to show a sound momentum of growth by achieving substantial progress in terms of toolset development and token economy. Meanwhile, the Rangers Protocol mainnet has been running stably for more than four months as of the end of the month, generating a total of 12 million blocks.
The focus of the Rangers Protocol team in April remained on developing and debugging the upcoming dApps and toolsets, which have both entered the final stage of development.
The Rangers Protocol team made adjustments to its mainnet in the first place to prepare for the subsequent dApps launch:
1. Fixed the problem of the virtual machine (VM) not supporting fallback instruction;
2. Adjusted the upper limit of VM gas limit to meet the requirements of light wallet contract deployment;
3. Optimized the group building process and reduced network traffic costs.
1. Node hosting page
The node hosting page is also one of the dApps independently developed by Rangers Protocol. The development of the page is drawing to a close and left with 10% to go. More detailed development progress is as follows:
- Interaction design between the frontend and service: 100%;
- Registration and login module: 100%;
- Collection module of node information (IP address, load status, etc.): 100%;
- Charging and billing module: 100%;
- The acceptance check is now finished with the identified problems fixed, and ready to be deployed on the mainnet.
2. Delegated staking system
The delegated staking system is a dApp solely developed by Rangers Protocol using stake primitive to provide users with a convenient node staking service. The system is being developed smoothly and completed by 75% overall. The development progress of major tasks is as displayed:
- VM staking instructions: 100%;
- Contracts and the frontend: in progress.
3. Light Wallet
The deployment of Light Wallet on the Robin Testnet is now 90% done as listed below:
- VM instruction and contracts development: 100%;
- Debugging in the Robin environment is finished and currently in contract audit;
- Contract storage and abnormal information feedback are optimized, and debugging information is enriched.
1. Rangers Scan data service
The overall progress of the Rangers Scan data service is 80% through. All functions of the service are fully developed and are now being checked for acceptance.
Some key tasks were already accomplished in March, including:
- ERC20 contract release and audit process design;
- Information display of contract source code and more on the contract information page.
More were undertaken and completely fulfilled in April:
- Added information statistics of ERC20 contract holders;
- Added contract event details on the transaction page to display ERC721 token information.
CEX Listing on BitWell
RPG was listed on the Centralized Exchange BitWell on April 13, with an RPG/USDT trading pair and $6000 worth of trading competitions simultaneously launched, after which the 24H trading volume of RPG increased by 5,000%.
Providing convenience in trading RPG while making the token more publicly available, the CEX listing indicates the Rangers Protocol team’s efforts in meeting users’ expectations for the RPG token.
The CEX listing also marked the strategic cooperation between Rangers Protocol and BitWell in areas of Metaverse, Web3 ecosystem, GameFi, NFT, and more. Rangers Protocol will work closely with BitWell on integrating Centralized Finance with decentralized elements, speeding up on-chain information flow, and building Web3 infrastructures, to ultimately drive the construction of the Web3 ecosystem.
RPG Farm on PancakeSwap
Also in April, PancakeSwap put forward an RPG proposal which was voted through with 90% of participants voting in favor. Later on April 29, the RPG Farm and the Syrup Pool went live on PancakeSwap for users to stake and earn.
The RPG token price increased by nearly 38% shortly after, with a 10.3% growth in the 24h trading volume.
Rangers Protocol will keep its strenuous work on technical development, token listings, and more. Please stay tuned for the latest progress.
About Rangers Protocol
Rangers Protocol is a Metaverse blockchain infrastructure. It is a high-performance engine for complex development and data migration. Rangers Protocol is fully compatible with Ethereum, professionally supports NFT and complex applications, and integrates and expands cross-chain, NFT, EVM, and distributed network protocols.
Website | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | Discord | GitBook | Linktree