- Fixed an exception that resulted in players leaving while the game was saving.
- Buildings around the island should now be demolishable.
- Characters who are seen by the backend system as unsaved are marked red in the player list. This untested feature will attempt to ensure that players who have unstored progress to be pushed out by the server by manually leaving and re-joining the game. Please let us know if this feature is working for you in the following update.
- The Ferry now moves 3x faster than usual to ensure that players can travel between islands more swiftly.
- Dungeon bosses are now 2x more powerful than before.
- Raid bosses are now 1.25x stronger than before.
- A new island called Ironhill has landed which contains deadly dragons for players to fight. You can sail to this island by typing in the command: !sail ironhill. Recommended combat level: 75+
- This island is still a work-in-progress and may have some aesthetic changes in future patches.
- Added a !dungeon start chat command.
- Crafting and cooking stations are now readily available at Ironhill and Away.
- Holding down shift during the free-cam mode will now move the camera 5x faster.