How are you all doing so far at Iron Hills? Thankfully in this update, we won’t be seeing any more helicopter dragons. Yep! They captured some great moves that they may have even outclassed Michael Jackson.
- Characters won’t run in circles anymore upon death when fighting an enemy. No more dragon-copters!
- Characters will no longer get stuck inside the crafting/cooking stations at the home island. What were they looking for under there anyway?
- Fixed the damage counter and health bar positions for dragons.
- The Ferry UI should now work as intended at Ironhill.
- EXP per hour indicator is updated to sample from 1 minute of EXP gain instead of 10 minutes.
Combat Level requirements have been changed/scaled for different areas.
Bunnies — Level 0 -> 15
Spiders — Level 30 -> 50
Pirates — Level 50-> 75
Dragons — Level 75+
- You can now click on the town hall building to view details about your realm (session). What your town/village tier is, how many buildings (slots) you can add to your domain and your active EXP bonuses.
- Added unique lighting to Iron Hill.
- New assets (landscaping and decor) on Iron Hill and more to come.
- 3 new pets: Red Orb Pet, Green Orb Pet and last but not least, the Raven Pet.
- New key bindings: Q & E to pan the camera up/down during free camera mode.
- Added new shortcut keys to save the free camera positions by using SHIFT + Number. Create and store a macro shortcut key into your client where you can quickly change things up as needed by simply selecting that number. Nifty right?
- There is no minimum level requirement to train your Crafting and Cooking skills on the island of Iron Hill and Pirate Island (Away).
- Mining and Farming on Iron Hill do not exist as of this post.
- Level 100 Woodcutting is required to train this skill at Iron Hill.
- Your combat level is calculated from your overall combined training EXP of Strength, Attack, Defence, Magic and Ranged.
The team cannot thank you enough for your enthusiasm and support for the game. Please share your thoughts on this new update in the Discord server. Stay safe and healthy, adventurers!