- The Barracks building now buffs properly according to a player’s health level instead of their current health.
- The Raven pet is now aligned to the correct position with the player. It’s still on their training wheels, so please bear with us! :grinning:
- Dungeon bosses are now scaled based upon how many players have joined the session.
- Raid boss difficulty has been reduced down from 25% to 10%.
- New command: !reload — This will trigger the game to reload to resolve stuck bosses (dungeons/raids) and other unintended game behaviours such as when the game doesn’t automatically save the current session (game client “dies”) after running the .exe client for a prolonged period. This command can only be used by the following roles: Broadcaster, Moderator, Game Moderator or Game Administrator. This same command behaviour can also be triggered in the game client by selecting the `F5` key.
- New command: !multiplier — This will show the current EXP multiplier in the session, maximum possible multipliers and amount of bits cheered. The server will now continuously send updates related to your village information every 5 seconds and permissions for every 60 seconds. This method allows the client to resolve itself in case it has never received the maximum multiplier information when first triggered. It will take at least 60 seconds for the server to retry and send.
We are well aware of the current issue with how much resources the game is using up on your computer. This will be resolved as soon as possible. Thank you all for your patience and understanding.
Keep slaying, adventurers!