Razor Community Updates — March 2023
TL;DR ~ Razor Network witnessed an all-time high in Total Value Locked at $2,755,940 in March. Staking on the network rose to 47% of RAZOR’s total circulating supply. RazorScan and Razor-node experienced technical updates, including adding Reset Unstake Lock events and a new patch release for a better validator experience.
Hello, Razor community!
March has been another progressive month for the Razor Network, with general and technical updates to enhance user experience and increase stability. Read on to learn about the essential updates from Razor Network for March.
- On March 15th, the Total Value Locked (TVL) on the Razor Network Oracle crossed $2,755,940 for the first time.
- The percentage of RAZOR’s circulating supply staked on the network increased to 47%, compared to 45% in February.
- Reset Unstake Lock events can be viewed on RazorScan on the transaction’s page and the participants/delegator address page.
- Code snippets for consuming data feeds on various chains, including Calypso Mainnet Schain, Nebula Mainnet Schain, Calypso Testnet Schain, Europa Testnet Schain, Polygon Mumbai, Moonbase Alpha, and ZKSyncv2 Testnet, have been released. Clients can copy the code snippet and get collection data from the RazorScan dashboard.
Visit RazorScan.io > Explore Datafeeds > Consume Datafeeds and then select the blockchain where you want to consume the feeds before copying the code snippet.
- A new patch release, V1.0.5-patch2, addressed the SKALE RPC issue that resulted in the failure of gas estimation during the “reveal” state, causing nodes to go down. The update tackles occasional SKALE RPC gas estimation issues during Reveal, introducing a gasLimitOverride config flag to bypass default estimations, enhancing node stability, and improving the validator experience.
- To ensure a better validator experience, we encourage users to update their nodes as soon as possible. Reference material can be found here:
Mainnet | Razor Network
Razor network is a proof of stake network. In order to participate in the network as a validator, you will need to…
About Razor Network
Razor Network is a blockchain-agnostic, truly decentralized oracle platform designed to meet the diverse requirements of Decentralized Finance. At Razor Network, we are creating the next-generation oracle system focusing on maximum game-theoretical security and fully permissionless complete decentralization.