Razor Network Community Update — February 2022
Dear Razor Community,
Time flies! This past year has taught us to make what we are today and what we want to become. Behind the scenes, it wasn’t that simple; creating a product that is community-driven with stakers playing a significant role, and yet making the entire Oracle ecosystem by Razor Network completely decentralized and secure.
To recap, this is what happened last month:
- Our 1st Phase of Razor Oracle Incentivized Testnet has ended, with support for existing validators on our discord. We will be releasing the 2nd phase with more no. of delegators and institutional validators in the coming days to facilitate final upgrades, stress tests, and audits.
- Community AMAs with Gains Associate, Generation Crypto Media & Altcoin Astronaut team.
- We organised a fun Learn to Earn Campaign, which consisted of a Quiz of 10 Questions with a Prize pool of $500 for ten winners in $RAZOR
Trx Id for winners — https://polygonscan.com/tx/0x5a2da369f5a98990a7895340d6a0af2cfb2ff3e9efee41f19e1834ed4ba7c869
Staking & Farming Opportunities
⏰ $RAZOR farms are LIVE on @_DFyn DEX for $RAZOR #HODLers
💠 RAZOR-ETH 👉 https://bit.ly/RAZOR-ETH
💠 RAZOR-DFYN 👉 https://bit.ly/RAZOR-DFYN
- Epoch duration fixed & upgraded on Polygon to avoid delays in unstaking
- Lock duration for Delegators enhanced with the timestamp, as per Phase 1 testing experience
- Internal Audit in progress
- [External] Updated snapshot strategy to match updated subgraph.
About Razor Network
Razor Network is a blockchain agnostic, truly decentralized oracle network focusing on maximum game-theoretical security, complete decentralization, and a fully permissionless network of Stakers & Delegators.
Stay updated with the latest developments by following us on GitHub and Telegram for updates.