Razor Network Sticker Making Contest
Make Razor Network-themed stickers for Telegram to win prizes of up to 10,000 $RAZOR tokens.
The community-first end-to-end decentralized oracle network for DeFi applications, Razor Network, has put together a competition to benefit its loyal community. The Razor Network Sticker Making Contest offers a platform for the crypto community to showcase their creativity by designing attractive and engaging sticker packs for Telegram and winning exciting prizes in return.
The Razor Network Sticker Making Contest is open for submissions from 2nd September till 9th September 2021 UTC. To participate in the competition, participants will have to follow a few simple rules and stand a chance to win a portion of the 10,000 $RAZOR prize pool.
Why The Sticker Making Contest?
While the Razor Network team works tirelessly to bridge the gap between dApps and the real world through decentralized oracle smart contracts, we also have a lighter side to us. We believe the crypto community that has put faith in us to promote DeFi to wider adoption can do with some humor that brings smiles to their faces. With Telegram being one of the most preferred modes of interaction between the team and the community, there is no better way than Telegram Stickers to spread some warmth around.
The Sticker Making Contest lets the community bring out their artistic side to create pretty, funny, and unique stickers that everyone can use to convey their emotions within and beyond the Razor Network Telegram groups.
How to Participate?
Here are a few simple terms and conditions to follow while participating in the Razor Network Sticker Making Contest:
- The most apparent prerequisite condition for the contest — Razor Network should be the base theme for stickers.
- Aim to please — Design the stickers to be pretty, funny, unique, or anything you like, but keep them respectful to avoid offending anyone. After all, we are all part of one big community.
- More is better — These stickers are meant to convey messages and emotions that are plenty. So, create sticker packs with at least five stickers, and the sticker background must be transparent.
- It is all in the name — Remember, this is a Razor Network Sticker Making Contest. So, please make sure the sticker pack on Telegram has the word “Razor” as part of its name.
- Put it out there — Don’t wait. Publish the Sticker pack on Telegram.
- Let us know — You have already created the stickers and published the sticker pack on Telegram. Please fill this form with relevant details to let us know how to find and evaluate it. Don’t forget to drop in at least one sticker of your pack on our Official Telegram channel.
- Save your work — Retain the original .png, animations used in the sticker pack as you will need to share these files with us if your entry is shortlisted.
- Wait for it — You will have to be patient until we announce the winners. Who knows, you may be one of the lucky ones.
How to Create the Stickers?
The Razor Network Sticker Making Contest doesn’t require participants to possess prior expertise in creating stickers. All one needs to do is let their creative juices flow and design stickers that confirm the aforementioned terms and conditions. For those making Telegram stickers for the first time, you can refer to Telegram’s detailed guide for publishing stickers.
Guide for publishing image-based stickers-
Guide for publishing animated stickers-
The Razor Network Sticker Contest submissions will end on September 9, 2021. Following the deadline, Razor Network will be announcing winners on or before September 20, 2021 UTC.
The first prize winner will receive 3500 $RAZOR tokens, followed by 2500 $RAZOR for the second prize and the third prize of 2000 $RAZOR each awarded to two participants.
- Submissions Open for the Contest: September 2, 2021
- Deadline for Submissions: September 9, 2021
- Announcement of Winners: on or before September 20, 2021
Razor Network — A truly decentralized Oracle platform for Decentralized Finance. We are working on next-gen oracle systems.
Stay updated with the latest developments by following us on GitHub and Telegram for updates.
· Follow us on Medium
· Join our Telegram
· Follow us on Twitter
· Explore the Network
· Visit our Website
· Reach out — firstname.lastname@example.org