It’s not necessary to know all the answers, but the channel of who may have it.
As a child, I believed that older people knew all the answers in the world. So you can imagine my frustration when my questions were landing with an IDK answer from my parents or another family member. But one day, my dad gave me a piece of advice I will never forget: You don’t have to know everything. Just have the phone number of those who may have the answers. And gave me the phone number of a library.
I’m recalling this now when the end of the year is coming and I’ve been finding tons of comments about frustration with learning/mastering a programming language since people have this as one of 2020 goals.
- Fun Fun Function: https://www.youtube.com/c/funfunfunction/featured
- Wes Bos: https://www.youtube.com/user/wesbos/featured
- FreeCodeCamp: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8butISFwT-Wl7EV0hUK0BQ
- Traversy Media: https://www.youtube.com/user/TechGuyWeb
- Academind: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSJbGtTlrDami-tDGPUV9-w
- The Net Ninja: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW5YeuERMmlnqo4oq8vwUpg
- Techsith: https://www.youtube.com/user/techSithTube/featured
- Pusher: https://www.youtube.com/user/pusherapp/about
- The Coding Train: https://www.youtube.com/user/shiffman/featured
- Hitesh Choudhary: https://www.youtube.com/user/hiteshitube/featured
- LearnCode.academy: http://www.youtube.com/user/learncodeacademy
- Dev Coffee: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqr-7GDVTsdNBCeufvERYuw
- ReactCasts: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZkjWyyLvzWeoVWEpRemrDQ
- Facebook Developers: https://www.youtube.com/user/FacebookDevelopers
- Rally Coding: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQCaS3atWyNHEy5PkDXdpNg
- Rem Zolotykh: https://www.youtube.com/user/MrRemchi
- Codevolution: https://www.youtube.com/c/Codevolution
- Ben Awad: https://www.youtube.com/user/99baddawg
- Kent C. Dodds: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz-BYvuntVRt_VpfR6FKXJw
- Programming with Mosh: https://www.youtube.com/user/programmingwithmosh
- NodersJS: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7tUsO3S7424TMcgSCUOCow/
Comments below; follow before. Thanks!