Flashpoint Announces Two New Advisory Services
Flashpoint is a leading provider of Business Risk Intelligence (BRI) gleaned from the Deep and Dark Web. The company has announced two new advisory services — BRI Services Practice and Strategic Engagement Services Practice. These new advisory services will add to the value of the capabilities and intelligence operations of Flashpoint by curating information from the Deep and Dark Web apart from traditional domains.
“While Flashpoint’s delivery of Business Risk Intelligence can help cyber threat intelligence and risk teams thwart or remediate attacks more effectively, many organizations still require additional support to augment in-house people and skill sets,” says Jon Oltsik, Senior Principal Analyst at Enterprise Strategy Group. “Flashpoint’s Advisory Services can help these organizations reduce the challenges of overwhelmed or under-resourced business risk functions, while accelerating growth in capabilities and efficiencies.”
This practice provides baseline intelligence services which contain specially customized solutions that help to establish cross-functional intelligence fusion cells to organizations planning to build, rebuild or expand their intelligence function. Through this advisory service, Flashpoint provides single-day workshops to longer term projects which include BRI Workshops, Retained Advisory Services, Intelligence Operations Training and other product-based engagements.
Organizations can get an in-depth exposure to already established best practices and intelligence fundamentals apart from an intelligence management framework which provides the following benefits:
- Insight into Return on Investment (ROI) to stakeholders
- Understanding of the impact of the intelligence on the enterprise risk, apart from the value of the various feeds and sources
- Improvement in the intelligence production processes
- Improved stakeholder communication
- Improved workflow efficiencies
- Matured and improved organizational practices which allow onboarding of additional use cases, intelligence requirements apart from stakeholders
Strategic Engagement Practice
This practice provides analytical support to organizations which want to proactively assess and identify risk to the company and/or executives. It also provides support to ongoing investigations or incidents.
The support provided under this practice includes:
- Rapid Risk Response: This provides rapid intelligence support which focuses on external threats and risks, thereby complementing internal incident responses and investigations for various threats, including data breaches, Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks and insider threat.
- On-demand reports: These help understand the risks and the various types of threats that can adversely affect an organization, executives, M&A or supply chain. These reports include Deep & Dark Web Risk /Executive Risk Exposure Reports.
- Advanced activities: These are intended to find potential insider threat and engage threat actors. These activities also help to mitigate unauthorized disclosures and data breaches. These offerings include Directed Actor Engagement, apart from additional service hours from Flashpoint analysts.
“Our Advisory Services team works with organizations of all sizes. By tailoring services to each organization’s unique requirements, internal teams can mature their business risk intelligence function to meet their objectives in less time,” says Josh Lefkowitz, CEO & Co-founder, Flashpoint. “Our team has rich experience in building intelligence operations at organizations such as HP, Bank of America, PNC, Fidelity National Information Services and Deloitte, and we can now provide this expertise directly to our customers.”
Found this post useful? Kindly tap the ❤ button below! :)
About Read IT Quik
ReadITQuik offers a platform for IT professionals and decision-makers to stay connected with the latest developments in the tech world, and follow hot topics and trends. You can connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook