Here’s what you need to know to start. A book summary should be:
- Complete: Include all the essential ideas.
- Accurate: Represent the author’s ideas.
- Concise: Express key ideas in 5 minutes read or less.
- Objective: Avoid including your personal opinions.
- Independent: Use your own words.
- Coherent: For someone who has not read the book.
When you’re done, send us your draft or published article link to email@example.com. Please make sure your Medium account settings allows you to be contacted via email. Otherwise, we won’t be able to add your article.
Our team will review your summary and get back to you within 2–4 business days.
Once we publish your article, please do not remove it for at least 6 months.
We reserve the right to edit copy and photographs when necessary.
Thanks for join our community.
The Readsmart Team