New directions in knowledge management in library and information services settings
A one-day satellite conference with the theme “New Directions in Knowledge Management” will be held on 18 August 2017 at the Wrocław University of Economics in Poland, as part of the 2017 International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions (IFLA) World Library and Information Congress.
The satellite conference papers can now be downloaded from the IFLA Library.
Selected papers are being featured in RealKM Magazine articles that can be accessed by following the links below.
The papers are:
- The future of knowledge management (keynote presentation)
- New Directions in Knowledge Management：Recycling of technical design research of virtual and reality knowledge space
- One voice as a beacon: Analyzing a crowd-sourced qualitative data set using a feminist approach to knowledge management
- The role of librarians in Knowledge Management (KM): An exploratory study of academic libraries for public / state owned colleges in Swaziland
- Design of financial assessment scenarios of small and medium enterprises
- Collaboration, Communication, and Partnerships for Effective Organizational Transformation
- The Role of State Bank Library in Achieving SBP Vision 2020 Goals through Knowledge Management
- Knowledge Management Practices in Higher Education Institutions: a Systematic Literature Review
- Collaborative Working and Knowledge Sharing in the Enterprise Wiki: How Teams Develop Concepts Using Sprints
- Open Knowledge Management Model in Open Innovation Environment
- How Are They Faring? Knowledge Management Practices in Support of Senior Librarians in Association of Research Libraries (ARL) Member Libraries.
Originally published at RealKM.