EP 25: Curiosity Over Judgement (Sex Education)
We’re back! This week we jump into Netflix’s phenomenal, hilarious, and touching (in more ways than one) show Sex Education. We truly can’t recommend it enough as it leads with curiosity over judgement, has wildly impressive acting, and shows us an aspirational world that would be a joy to live in. Before that, er talk about the myriad of things we watched over our mini break, including, but not limited to, The Ultimatum, Normal People, Julia, and Minx.
Next week we’re talking about the iconic Jurassic Park.
Some topics covered:
- Watch Daisy Edgar-Jones And Paul Mescal’s First-Ever ‘Normal People’ Audition
- Netflix’s ‘The Ultimatum’ Cast: Your Guide
- Meet the brilliant team who helped Julia Child pull off ‘The French Chef’
- In a Relationship trailer
- Laurie Nunn Talks ‘Sex Education’ Season 3
- Why Netflix’s Sex Education May Be the Most Important Show on TV
- Sex Education: Isaac actor George Robinson gets intimate about disability
- Meet “Sex Education” Season 3 Star Dua Saleh, Who Plays the Show’s First Nonbinary Character
- If Your “Diverse” Teen Show Isn’t Giving What Sex Education Gives, I Don’t Want It
Where to stream:
- Sex Education — Netflix
- Normal People — Hulu
- The Ultimatum — Netflix
- Julia — HBO Max
- Minx — HBO Max
- Fate: The Winx Saga — Netflix
- In a Relationship — Amazon Prime
- Life and Beth — Hulu
As always, please hit us up with questions, suggestions, just to say hi, or god forbid any concerns (jkkk if you’re concerned we’re concerned, def let us know). Follow us on socials @theriftpod, and you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Episodes drop every Wednesday. See you next week!