ReapChain Official
Published in

ReapChain Official

[Tech]Transaction and Block Building

ReapChain implements a double chain structure to give finality to the transactions, where the final confirmation has made by generating Cell Blocks in a temporary ledger. Thus, followed by block generation in a permanent ledger where blocks containing transactions are stored in secured hardware storage and can’t be changed any further.

The size of blocks can be changed dynamically, and TPS, which represents the expectation of a transaction, can achieve high TPS through the improvement of performing nodes.

Since the consistently operated nodes of ReapChain account for 48% of all consensus nodes and the general nodes using quantum random numbers have randomly selected without prediction, chances that a ratio of malicious user nodes is at 52% continuously is statistically meager.

★ ReapChain Official Community

Follow the ReapChain official community and have more news!

Homepage: https://reapchain.com/
Telegram (ENG): https://t.me/ReapchainOfficialEnglish
Telegram (KR): https://t.me/joinchat/MbaQ7RaZchMzjAam9yMS0Q
Blog: https://blog.naver.com/reapchain
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ReapChain/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ReapChain
Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5260297.0

Partnership and Affiliation Inquiries: reapchain@reapchain.com
Investment and Sale Inquiries: sale@reapchain.com
Project Inquiries: reapchain.official@reapchain.com

--

--

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store