Boiled Egg Bhurji
Boiled Egg Bhurji is a common egg recipe in India. With fresh spices and coriander this egg recipe is enjoyed with bread or with a bun.
It is a quick recipe and hence it is an usual breakfast ritual for the working class of metros like Mumbai, Kolkata, Delhi and many more Indian cities.
7 Boiled and Diced Eggs ( Anda )
5 Chopped Onions
3 Chopped Tomatoes
1 Teaspoon Cumin Seeds ( jeera )
¼ Teaspoon Turmeric Powder ( Haldi )
2 Teaspoon Coriander Powder ( Dhania Powder )
3 Teaspoon Red Chilli Powder ( Lal Mirch )
1 Teaspoon Garam Masala
Coriander ( Dhania )
1. Take some oil in a pan and add jeera (cumin seeds).
2. Add the chopped onions and saute them till they are golden brown.
3. Add the tomatoes and let it cook with a closed lid for 4–5 minutes.
4. Add haldi (turmeric), lal mirch powder (red chilli powder), dhania powder (coriander powder and garam masala. Add salt as per taste.
5. Mix the masalas well and again close the lid and cook for 4–5 minutes.
6. Now add eggs and mix them well with the masala. Cook for 2–3 minutes.
7. Garnish coriander and serve it with bread.
Watch full recipe below:
For more recipes visit: