The long-awaited Rann Utsav — The White Desert Festival is set to unfold on 12th November 2020 and will continue till 28th February 2021. People will now be able to enjoy the captivating beauty of this carnival and immerse in the wonders of its mesmerizing celebrations. The dance, the music, the beautiful landscapes shimmering under the moonlight, and much more will be delighting the visitors this year in the Kutch Rann Utsav 2020. Another great thing is, GSRTC buses are all ready to take you to this wonderful festival venue at affordable prices! So, read on to plan your Rann Utsav trip with GSRTC and redBus and book your bus tickets in time.
The Rann Utsav Announcement
The official announcement of Rann Utsav’s dates from the Gujarat Government has already brought a lot of excitement in the air. Being stuck at home for the last few months due to coronavirus has been very difficult for everyone. The tourism industry was also hit badly because of this pandemic. However, a ray of hope is shining brightly now on this industry and the people since the announcement of Kutch Rann Utsav. Travelers are excited to go on a tour filled with fun, adventure, romance, and sightseeing. And the Rann Utsav 2020 is welcoming them with open arms. So, if you are looking to go on a trip, then don’t think twice and make the Rann Utsav booking with GSRTC buses today to enjoy a safe journey of exploration and a much-deserved escape from the current challenging situations.
Things to do at the Kutch Rann Utsav
The Rann Festival is bringing the holiday excitement back. People will once again be able to go out on vacation with their family and friends and enjoy the charm that this fest has to offer. There are plenty of things that you can try here, which includes but not limited to:
- ATV ride
- Camel ride
- Horse riding
- Bird watching
- Temple visit
- Camping under the moonlight
- Exploration of White salt desert
- Eating mouth-watering cuisines
- Enjoy local Gujarati performances.
…… And much more!
How to Reach Rann Utsav 2020 Venue
There are various ways to reach the Rann Utsav 2020. Depending on where you are, you can book a bus, train, or flight to go to Kutch in Gujarat. You can also first travel to Ahmedabad or Bhuj, as they are well connected to other parts of the country. And then go to the Rann Utsav from there. The distance between Ahmedabad and Rann Utsav’s location is around 410 KM. If you plan to travel to Bhuj first, then the distance traveled from Bhuj to Rann Utsav will be around 100 KM. The distances will vary on the mode and route chosen for transportation. However, it will be easier and pretty straightforward for you to reach the Kutch Rann Utsav from these locations.
If you are looking for a direct and comfortable option to avoid any travel hassles, then you should take a GSRTC bus. These buses are a better alternative to other mass transient or private transport modes like trains, cabs, vans, etc. for going to the Rann Festival.
Travel Guide to Reach the Rann Utsav Venue through GSRTC Bus
GSRTC (Gujarat State Road Transportation Corporation) is a government undertaking bus service for an efficient road public transport in and around Gujarat. To go to the Kutch Rann Utsav, you can book a GSRTC bus as it is the most reliable and safest travel option for passengers during this time. The GSRTC bus booking is quite easy and quick if you use the redBus online bus booking service.
For your GSRTC online booking, follow these simple steps:
- Go to the official site of redBus or download the redBus app.
- Enter your location in the ‘From’ column and the Rann Festival location in the ‘To’ column.
- Fill in the ‘Journey Date’ and click on ‘Search Buses’.
- You will be displayed a large inventory of buses for your route along with their details.
- Check for GSRTC buses from the ‘Bus Operator’ section and click on ‘View Buses’.
- You will see the list of all the available GSRTC buses for Kutch Rann Festival 2020 with their fare, timings, seats, and other details mentioned with them.
- Once you select a bus, you will see the options of:
- Bus Photos
- Boarding & Dropping Points
- Booking Policies
8. Click on these options to know more about the bus. If it meets your requirements and is satisfied with its policies, click on ‘View Seats’.
9. Enter your boarding and dropping point and select ‘View Seats’.
10. Now choose from the available seats and click on ‘Proceed to Book’.
11. Fill in the ‘Passengers Details’ form and click ‘Proceed to Pay’.
12. Your GSRTC bus booking will be complete.
The fare for GSRTC bus booking varies from location to location based on the distance traveled. For instance, the fare of GSRTC buses from Ahmedabad to Bhuj starts from as low as INR 183. redBus is also offering discounts and cashback offers on online bus booking, making your Rann Utsav visit even more affordable.
Safety Guidelines During the Festival
This year’s Rann Utsav is happening amidst the pandemic. So, the Gujarat Government is taking extra precautionary measures to ensure the safety of the travelers. These measures include:
- Thermal screening of visitors on all entry gates, dining halls, and entry areas for activities.
- Provision of sanitation packages for all visitors.
- Contactless check-in and check-out process.
- Accommodating limit set to 3 persons per tent.
- Separate isolation area for any potential COVID patient.
- PPE kit wearing by all the staff.
- Presence of in-house medical emergency staff.
- Frequent sanitization of all objects in the tent city.
- Online booking system for all activities of the fest.
- No cultural events outside the tent city.
- Practicing of social distancing measures.
Visitors are advised to follow all the safety precautions during their visit to the Kutch Rann Utsav. This festival symbolizes celebrations, happiness, and hope, which we all need right now. So, book your Rann Utsav 2020 tickets with GSRTC on redBus today and welcome a new positive start in your life marked with beautiful memories and blissful experience!