Reddit is hiring a Group Product Manager!
Reddit is the home for authentic human interactions that bring people together. Every day, millions of users come to Reddit to laugh, influence, and stay informed. We’re building for a worldwide audience and our product team is focused on making it easier to discover, share, and join the conversation.
What you’ll do
- Map ways in which we can create personalization and discovery of relevant content to users.
- Incorporate research and community feedback into enriching our recommendation algorithms.
- Manage a full product lifecycle, writing specifications independently for individual features and feature areas of products.
- Provide valuable input into business cases and understand how product changes might impact key metrics.
- Analyze situations and data, providing input into business cases to compare and evaluate how various product changes can impact key objectives and making recommendations for action.
- Hire, guide, and mentor line level product managers in the search and relevance vertical.
We value product managers who have
- 8+ years of relevant experience in product management.
- Strategic thinking, tactical execution, and thrive when developing long-term strategy.
- Exceptional independent problem solving skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and effortless collaboration in a fast-paced environment.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to compellingly influence and align a diverse group of stakeholders towards a common goal.
- Good intuition about how product changes will qualitatively affect user experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or related field.