Listen to the episode here.
We covered topics like:
- What is the biggest difference between a company that is data driven and one that is not? How can non data driven businesses become data driven?
- What are the best data driven teams doing to operationalize their data today?
- What structure can management use to ensure higher efficiency in the hiring process?
- What are the skills required for strong data analysis in today’s environment?
- Data often leads to over confidence in decision making, how do you prevent illusion bias once data has been obtained?
I hope you enjoy it.