Harry Stebbings interviews our new Head of Founder Experience, Travis Bryant
Harry Stebbings, host of the SaaStr podcast, recently interviewed our new Head of Founder Experience, Travis Bryant, about why companies are better off without the CRO title, what happens if you apply Customer Success to a venture portfolio & why net retention is the most important North Star metric in SaaS.
In the episode they also dive into:
- How Travis made his way into VC as the first-ever Partner for Founder Experience at Redpoint
- The two biggest lessons Travis took from Salesforce
- Advice Travis gives founders when it comes to uniting customer-facing teams
- Why Travis believes that SaaS has upended the economic model but not the engagement model and how it needs to shift
- Why Travis believes net retention must always be the guiding North Star
- How Travis thinks about the different steps to customer qualification today and what makes the best SDR’s
- What Travis advises founders when it comes to churn analysis
…and much, much more!