Dimension Jump 1.1 update and new price!
Today we’re excited to release Dimension Jump 1.1!
This update brings improvements to the level editor and in-game experience. In addition to the update, we’re also permanently lowering the base price of the game to $10 USD, based on customer feedback.
You can check out a full list of changes below:
- You can now cycle through nearby, global and friend leaderboards in the level select.
- Level complete screen has been reworked, showing stars and times.
- You can now replay levels from the level complete screen.
Steam Workshop and user levels:
- New levels uploaded to the workshop will download faster for players.
- Collected stars are now shown against each level in the workshop screen.
- Leaderboards are now shown for user levels.
- Added enemies to the level editor.
- Added one-way blocks to the level editor.
- The game now tracks stars earned in user levels.
- Author names are now shown in the workshop.
- Fixed an issue with the Dropbox and Lockbox levels that allowed you to skip the level content. In fairness to all players, leaderboards for these levels have undergone a soft reset, removing times that are no longer possible. All players will retain their challenge stars.
- Fixed an issue where deleting objects in the editor would not work.
- Fixed rendering issues on 1600x900 resolution screens.
We hope you enjoy the improvements, now go forth and climb those leaderboards!