Dimension Jump Patch 1.0.118 now available and only 24h left on launch discount
We’re proud to announce the first patch release for Dimension Jump. This is primarily a bug fix release, focusing on fixing issues that players have experienced during the game.
There are only 24 hours left to claim our 10% off launch discount, so head on over to Steam so you don’t miss out: http://store.steampowered.com/app/564750
Below are a list of changes in this patch:
- The level end screen now progresses to the next level, instead of the level select, when you press the Z key. You can still press Esc to return to level select.
- Fixed an issue where the game would not appear in the Windows task bar when in fullscreen mode.
- Fixed a crash that occurred in some circumstances when leaderboards were loaded in the level select screen.
- Usernames are now cropped in the leaderboards, so that long names do not appear over times.
- Added diagnostics to be used to further diagnose issues on high-resolution (4K) or hi-DPI screens. If you are experiencing issues on hi-DPI screens, please log a support case: https://support.redpointgames.com.au/portal/newticket
The first feature update for Dimension Jump will occur in early April, and will bring improvements to the level end screen, level editor and user levels section of the game. Stay tuned for more news on this in the coming weeks!