Sqwid is live! Mint Your NFTs Now!
Dear Reefians, we’re very excited to announce that Sqwid is ready for you — starting today!
After months of hard work on testnet, Sqwid is ready for you on mainnet — it’s public! Today, we’re here to share some important information to help you get started with Sqwid.
Here’s what’s below:
- Meet Sqwid. Take a minute to meet Sqwid and discover awesome features
- Sqwid Dev Workshop. Watch our dev workshop with our Dev Relations, Chitransh, and learn more about Sqwid and its Team
- Get a Reef Chain Wallet Extension. You’ll need our Reef Chain Wallet Extension to use Sqwid
- Mint NFTs. Learn how to mint your NFTs to Sqwid
- Sqwid FAQ Guide. Read the Sqwid FAQ guide to help you along the way
Meet Sqwid NFT Marketplace
Sqwid is an advanced NFT marketplace with an attractive UI and some radically distinctive features like loans against NFTs, support for files up to 100 MB, using IPFS for file storage, the lowest commissions, custom royalty splits, and more! With such features, Sqwid is highly competitive against many popular NFT marketplaces. See below or go to Sqwid now.
Sqwid’s top-notch features!
What makes Sqwid different from other NFT marketplaces? Take a look at these awesome features:
- Extremely affordable gas fees — $0.17. Today’s gas fees are making NFTs less accessible for creators, buyers, and new-to-NFT people. With Sqwid, anyone can mint for just $0.17!
- NFTs as collateral. You can use your NFTs as collateral and apply for loans directly on Sqwid.
- Awesome and reliable IPFS storage. Sqwid relies on the widely used and supported IPFS (InterPlanetary File System) protocol for storing NFT files and metadata, ensuring reliable, predictable storage and sharing of data between peers, and the ability to store large files, doubling Sqwid’s filesize support compared to most marketplaces and allowing for more complex and higher quality NFTs.
- Custom royalty fees. Creators can create multi-split royalty fees and recognize multiple creators or license holders. An awesome addition for those who want to share their NFT earnings!
Learn more about Sqwid and the dev team
Watch our dev workshop below with our Dev Relations, Chitransh, and the Sqwid Team to learn more.
Get a Reef Chain Wallet Extension
You’ll need a Reef Chain Wallet Extension to use Sqwid. Follow the link below to get it now:
- Add the Reef Chain Wallet Extension to Chrome
- Add the Reef Chain Wallet Extension to Firefox
- What’s the Reef Chain Wallet Extension? Find out more here
Add your first NFT (Mint your NFTs!)
Follow the instructions in this video to add and mint your first NFTs to Sqwid!
Follow along with video
Use our step-by-step tutorial to help you add and mint your NFTs, and learn more about Sqwid’s features. Click here to use the tutorial now.
Ready to add and mint NFTs? Head over to Sqwid: https://sqwid.app/
Hey, so happy you’re here! Make sure to follow Sqwid on Twitter for the latest news and updates! Let’s stay connected :) Twitter: @Sqwid_App
Sqwid is an advanced NFT marketplace with an attractive UI and some radically distinctive features like loans against NFTs, support for files up to 100 MB, using IPFS for file storage, the lowest commissions, custom royalty splits, and more! With such features, Sqwid is highly competitive against many popular NFT marketplaces.
Reef is the future blockchain for DeFi, NFTs, and gaming. Our layer 1 blockchain is fast, scalable, has low transaction costs and does no wasteful mining. Reef features next-gen blockchain technology, utilizing Nominated Proof of Stake, extensible EVM, on-chain upgradability, libp2p networking and state of the art cryptography.
Join the Reef Community
🌎 Website: https://reef.io
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/Reef_Chain
🗣 Discord: https://discord.com/invite/reefchain
💬 Telegram: https://t.me/reefchain
📚 Medium: https://medium.com/reef-finance
📸 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/reef.io
🤖 Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/ReefDeFi/