AI-powered smart tagging and searching system, find your inspirations in no time!
We are bringing more features into References.Design. Here are some highlights for version 2.1
Smart tagging system
Not only that you can now manually add tags for individual images, we’ve also trained an AI engine to automatically detect the contents and styles of the images, to give you most relevant tag suggestions.
You can quickly assign tags by clicking the suggestions on the properties bar, or you can open the tag editor for more manual editing.
In case that you don’t always want the suggested tags to be displayed on the properties bar, there is an option to turn it off.
Once the tags are in place, you can then search & filter your contents on-demand. The magic part is that, even if you haven’t done any manual tagging, you would still be able to search among the auto-suggested tags.
In case that you only want to search among the manually tagged contents, you can switch to exact matching mode.
The contents in the feeds page are already carefully tagged by creatives like you. The tags will also be saved when you download them. These contents will automatically become searchable once downloaded.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Building and creating new features is fun and interesting, but we also didn’t forget to improve the foundations of the app:
- Quick Save from feeds page now works more reliable, and literally much “quicker” than before.
- Analyzing images is now much faster than in previous version, and with less impact to the user interface. We’ve also added a button to pause/resume the analyzing process on demand.
- Moving large amount of contents between folders no longer slows down the app.
- Numerous performance and stability improvements, now you can load more than ten thousands of images without noticeable performance downgrading.
- In case that you may accidentally import a super large folder, which eventually freezes the app, now upon a restart it will be able to revert to the previous normal state.
Find the links below to try the new features on your own. We hope you will like them as we do, too!
Follow us on Twitter