Art Motivational Quotes
I Take Responsibility For My Own Life
Tuesday Motivation — 7
Affirmations are powerful positive self-talk!
Affirmations help you become aware of the thoughts in your head, help you choose your thoughts, and project positivity.
They are effective tools to change your life for the better, bringing about positive and permanent change. Of course, we all practice self-sabotage through negative thinking — some of us more often than others — so why not challenge and zap negative and limiting beliefs that hold us back and realize our true potential?
So you’ll probably experience some kind of resistance inside initially — maybe even secretly think bah, humbug! — but that’s only because you’ve held on to some limiting beliefs for too long. But you know what they say: practice until you get to your goal.
I take responsibility for my own life. I am free
— Louise Hay
5 beautiful affirmations for change from Louise Hay to get you started
Be willing to allow the changes to happen when they come up in your life. Be aware that where you do not want to change is exactly the area where you need to change the most.
1. Changes can begin at this moment. I am willing to see how and where I need to change.
2. Life brings me only good experiences. I am open to new and wonderful changes.
3. I release any limitations based on old negative thoughts. I joyfully look forward to the future.
4. I open my consciousness to the expansion of life. There is plenty of space for me to grow and change.
5. Every moment presents a wonderful new opportunity to become more of who I am.
Help me support underprivileged children via Ko-Fi. Thank you!