Exciting Things Coming This Month in October
Happy *late* October 1st everyone! It’s the beginning of a new month, and honestly my favorite one out of the whole year!
Not only is the weather outside getting more cooler, just to that point where you’re starting to feel a nice fall breeze in the wind, there are tons of awesome exciting things this month of October! So, with that being said, let me list you a few things you can be looking forward to this month.
- Officially Fall Season — While Fall may actually begin in late September, it finally starts feeling like it in October. With the Texas weather we have, we’re now getting a cooler front of a nice fall breeze, rather than the hot heat and climate we’ve had for the past two months. The leaves will soon be starting to turn a yellowish-orange color, and will slowly fall from the trees and into the streets. The entire environment will turn over the summer colors and fade into a lovely fall filter.
- Pumpkin Spice-Everything — It’s that time of the year when you start seeing those little pumpkin patches at your neighboorhood churches, and you know what that means? Pumpkin Spice Lattes, and everything you can think of! Resturants are now going to be offering a nice seasonal taste of this Fall in some of our favorite drinks and foods. So while the weather is starting to get chillier, you can warm yourself up with some friends and a nice toasty Pumpkin Spice Coffee.
- Halloween — How did I not mention this one first? Halloween is literally the best holiday in the year, or well at least to me. Not only is it just a holiday, it’s Halloween. You can just feel it in the air the spirit of Halloween now that we’re in October. Dressing up as your favorite character or idol and going out to get candy — what could be better than that?
- Homecoming — For those who are in high school, you’ll most likely be attending your school’s homecoming this month! For us, JJ Pearce is holding our homecoming this year on October 21st, which is 2 days after my birthday (October 19th). I’m quite pumped to be going with some friends to my first and last senior homecoming at this school, it’s going to be great! It’s also just before Halloween, so that means you can wear your costume to the dance, right?
- The Fall-Winter Vibe — What kicks this season off so much is just the general positive vibe that we get into during the months of October, November, December — because honestly, this is the best time of the year. While there are crazy things going on in the world, we can just take a few moments to relax and enjoy ourselves as we focus our mind towards the things we enjoy — Fall Season Spirit and Friends.
So, are you as excited for October as me? Let me know! We’ve got an awesome month ahead of us, so let’s make the most of, spookily!
Be sure to join our Discord Server to chat with other club members: https://remainhappy.org/discord
Remain Happy President
Originally published at Remain Happy.