Vesting is the process of deploying smart-contracts allowing Ethereum to be time-vested on a continuous schedule.
There are several publicly available smart contracts allowing the Rentible community to openly verify our vesting schedule.
- The tokens allocated for operations, development, marketing, and the team will be vested for 12 months with a monthly release schedule.
- Private sale tokens are vested for 4 months and unlocked bimonthly.
How to Verify Our Vesting Contracts?
- Go to the smart contract address, eg. https://etherscan.io/address/0xcf1c0a45faf2ed87e0116efa93a823f3456f5c46
- Click on “ERC20 transactions:” which will show the received and sent tokens for a given address. In this case you’ll see 64 165 RNBs incoming to each contract.
3. Click on “Contract” tab — the ticker means the smart contract is verified by the owner and anyone can review or audit
4. Click on “Read Contract:” you’ll see 3 constructors: beneficiary, release time, and token.
- Beneficiary is the wallet address which will receive the funds (Rentible Team).
- Release time is the date when the tokens get unlocked — in Unix Time Stamp. You can use an online calculator to get the exact time — eg. “1651399200” is 1 May 2022 12:00 GMT time.
- Token indicates the token contract address, in this case 0x2a039b1d9bbdccbb91be28691b730ca893e5e743 — which is RNB
All funds are locked until the given release time, and once unlocked beneficiary can freely use the token then.
List of contracts:
Released June 1 2021
Released August 1 2021
Audited by TechRate: