Speeding up podcasts and two other time hacks
This is a summary of an article “I hack time.” by Quincy Larson.
- If you can do something in less than 2 minutes — do not wait and just do it.
- It is not worth writing down or remembering items that can take less than 2 minutes — save your time and cognitive resources.
- Prefer asynchronous conversations via email, instant messages or GitHub issues over meetings.
- Asynchronous communication saves a lot of time required for planning, commuting and context switching.
- Listen to podcasts at double speed while you exercise to “absorb” even 50 extra books per year.
Find more summaries like this on revolver.fyi.