We are looking for a Business Development Manager
Who We Are
Revo started as a 3 person Web Design Agency and has exploded into the leading digital creative agency in Myanmar with over 70 employees in just a few short years.
Why Revo Is An Awesome Place to Work:
- We value people — We believe in a fun, casual work environment where we give our employees the freedom to make decisions on their own.
- We value customer service — We do everything possible to give our clients a positive, memorable experience that’ll keep them coming back again and again.
- We value innovation — Employees who can generate ideas — and execute — are our greatest resource.
- We value resourcefulness — Even though we’re a venture-backed company, we try to do more with less since constraints help us create our best work.
- We value education — Education’s one of the keys to growth and something we value highly.
Who We’re Looking For
Revo’s seeking a full-time Business Development Manager to source new clients and maintain existing client relationships. The Revo Business Development Manager’s a connector, a people person, and a top-notch sales person who’s able to make new contacts and build client relationships easily.
Besides having a proven track record in New Business Development, you’re able to work independently and understand how to sell our services. Namely, web design, web development and app development. If you have existing business contacts you can leverage into growth opportunities, even better!
This is a full-time role in our Yangon office.
What You’ll Do (your responsibilities)
- Meet with prospects to explain the benefits of our website and app development services and move them through our sales funnel from prospect to client (and huge Revo fan!).
- Grow and maintain long-term relationships with current clients through office visits, presentations, and social engagements.
- Build relationships with contract employees at established client sites through different activities including weekly lunch meetings, etc.
- Seek out additional opportunities through contact with consultants on assignment and client companies to grow business.
- Participation in networking activities such as attending professional association meetings, etc.
- Consistently prospect, pursue, and close new business. In other words, you’re a walking, talking sales machine!
- Negotiate with clients to establish appropriate bill rates, contract terms, and fees.
- Conduct follow-up activities with clients to ensure satisfaction.
- Discuss and clarify client requirements with recruiting team and conduct final review of candidates prior to client submittal.
- Collaborate with Staffing Administration and Human Resources department as it pertains to the onboarding and separation of contractors.
- May be required to recruit on open job orders in order to meet client needs and timetables.
What You’ll Need (experience + skills)
- Demonstrated track record in new business development.
- Serious sales skills — You’ll need the ability to identify new leads and prospects (through cold calls or warm leads), generate call lists, and obtain client meetings to meet revenue goals.
- Comprehensive understanding of policies and procedures in order to effectively promote the company.
- Must speak fluent English (bilingual is a plus!).
- Awesome personality!
- Bonus points if you’re foreign-educated and have an IT background
Think you’d be a great fit?
Then we definitely want to hear from you!
What it’s like to work at Revo?
Agency life isn’t easy. If your dream is to work a 9–5 and run out the door at 5:01 — this is NOT the job for you.
In terms of salary and compensation, we offer some of the best packages in the industry…but our expectations are HIGH.
Everyone works hard and works late, but we’ve managed to create an atmosphere where we all feel like family. It’s actually pretty common for employees to hang out together after work instead of going straight home or cook up a little feast for everyone to enjoy.
There are easier ways to make a living. But for those of us who believe in what we do, this is a calling — not a job, and something we are committed to pursue to the best of our abilities.
Please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the phrase “Business Development Manager” in the Subject Line.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.