We are thrilled to reveal the new version of RioWallet to our community! This crypto wallet developed by RioDeFi is one of the major components of our ecosystem and symbolises our mission to bridge the gap between traditional and decentralized finance.
RioWallet V.2 is a new web version of our RioWallet, designed to make the onboarding to cryptocurrencies easy and accessible to anyone.
What changes in RioWallet V.2?
- Clear focus on the user experience
The interface of RioWallet V2 has been revamped and is now more intuitive, organised and easy to use. It includes:
- Easy access to the most important information: account balance and transaction history.
- Balanced dashboard following the best principle of design: proportion, white space and alignment are respected, bringing simplicity and facilitating better funds management;
- Clear navigation with:
- A ‘Wallet tab’ where all needed functions to deposit, store, transfer and withdraw cryptocurrencies are readily available;
- An investment tab that redirects users to DeFi services, which will soon be used to access staking and pools programs;
- Selection of new icons makes it more user-friendly and visually impactful.
2. More crypto available:
On top of the native token RioFuel (RFUEL), RioWallet V.2 is now accepting BTC, ETH and USDT. Not only can people deposit them on RioWallet, but soon they could use those tokens to stake into RioDeFi’s pools to generate passive income.
3. RioWallet competitive advantage:
- Generic Asset Bridge: a blockchain technology developed by RioDeFi and released in February 2021, which provides interoperable solutions and enables RioChain to accept other tokens such as BTC or ETH.
- Faster transaction: No more waiting for transaction approvals. RioChain confirms thousands of transactions within 2 seconds.
- Low fees: transactions on RioChain only cost 0.1 RFUEL for any amount transferred.
Our team is actively working on the next versions of RioWallet which will include the following:
- OAuth integration to allow people to create and manage their RioWallet using their Gmail, Facebook, Reddit, Twitter, Twitch, and other social media logins.
- Staking Programs to enable RFUEL holders to stake and receive passive income from their assets with a fixed APR;
- DeFi Pools to allow people to earn staking rewards for various cryptocurrencies, which RioDeFi generates via DeFi protocols such as Uniswap, Curve Finance, and more;
- Multilingual translation of RioWallet with versions in English, Chinese, Vietnamese and Spanish
RioDeFi accelerates the mass adoption of digital assets by bridging traditional and decentralized finance. Our vision is a world in which everyone has access to decentralized financial (DeFi) services. We develop solutions that connect banking institutions with blockchain systems. Our applications enable lower transaction fees, faster confirmations, more efficiency, better returns for savings account holders, and global reach.