RoboFi (VICS) — Testnet Guide(The Most Reliable Crypto Trading Bots)
As mentioned on the previous article, RoboFi recently launched its Testnet Bounty Program, which rewards eligible testers with VICS tokens. The RoboFi Beta Testing Program aims to improve product quality by uncovering and fixing bugs, thereby improving developer and user experience, with the ultimate goal of providing a platform that adheres to the highest security standards.
The following features are supported in this release:
- Creating accounts and wallets
- Swapping crypto assets (to sTokens)
- Buying and redeeming G-tokens
- Staking and unstaking with the users’ preferred DABots
- Harvesting of rewards
In this guide, we will walk our testers through the process of creating, swapping, etc.
Creating Your RoboFi Account And Wallet
User with RoboFi Wallet
For RoboFi wallet users, please read the full guide here.
User with Metamask Wallet
- Install Metamask Wallet. Download the Metamask here. Select the appropriate device or browser that you are using
- Create a new account. Once installed, Select the icon as shown in the screenshot below. Select + Create Account. (Note: don’t forget to store/write down the 12 seed phrases!)
- Switch/change the network to Binance Smart Chain Testnet. To change the network, click here. Search “Binance Smart Chain Testnet” and then select Add to Metamask.
- Connect your Metamask wallet to the RoboFi app. To connect, click here. Select Connect to Metamask or Connect Wallet as shown below.
- Once the wallet is successfully connected, users will see the screen below.
Claiming Testnet Balance
- Claim BNB Tesnet. Please click here to claim BNB Testnet.
(Note: RoboFi recommends using a RoboFi wallet address for the beta testing program. However, users have the option to use a Metamask wallet address).
- Claim VICS testnet tokens. Please click here to claim VICS testnet. Token will be credited to your wallet within 1–3 days.
Swaping to sToken On RoboFi Treasury
- Go to the RoboFi Treasury to convert popular crypto assets. (Note: CEX DABots only accept sTokens for staking).
Currently, RoboFi Treasury supports the conversion of the following tokens to sToken(s):
- BNB ←> sBNB
- USDT ←> sUSDT
- ETH ←> sETH
- BUSD ←> sBUSD
2. Select the wallet to be used. From the left menu, go to RoboFi Treasury. For users with more than one RoboFi wallet, please make sure to select the wallet to use. The wallet name is shown at the top-right.
3. Select the asset to convert to sToken(s).
4. Enable conversion. It is important to understand that, for first-time conversions, users must first perform the Enable conversion operation to unlock the wallet.
5. Enter the amount of tokens to convert. After entering the amount to convert, select Convert. (Note: the amount must be less than or equal to your wallet balance).
6. Confirm the transaction.
After conversion, the updated balance is displayed on the right side.
- Go to RoboFi Store . Select After-IBO bots. Pick a bot from the list, then select the (+) icon to buy G-tokens
2. Unlock your wallet. For first-time purchases, users will be asked to unlock the wallet. Select Unlock wallet. Confirm the transaction.
3. Buy G-token. Enter the amount of G-tokens to purchase. Select Buy. (Note: the system auto-computes the costs. VICS tokens are needed to purchase G-tokens.
After a successful purchase, the amount of G-tokens is displayed on the screen, as well the amount of VICS earned and staking rewards.
- Select Vault > Withdraw.
2. Enter the amount of G-tokens to be withdrawn. Select Withdraw. Confirm the transaction.
3. Select Redeem.
4. Enter the amount of G-tokens to redeem. Select Redeem. Confirm the transaction
Staking sToken To DABots
- Users need sTokens to stake. To acquire sTokens, follow the steps indicated in the first part of this article to learn how to convert assets to sTokens.
- Select the stake (+) icon to start staking.
3. Enter the amount to stake. Select Stake. Confirm the transaction.
4. To confirm if the transaction was successful, check the staking status on the MY STAKE tab.
Unstaking sToken from DABots
- Select the Vault icon and then select the Withdraw icon.
2. Enter the amount to withdraw. Select Withdraw. Confirm the transaction
3. Select the Unstake (-) icon.
4. Enter the amount to unstake. Select Unstake. Confirm the transaction
Harvesting G-Token Rewards
- To harvest G-token rewards, select Harvest All.
- Enter the amount to harvest
- Confirm the transaction.
Harvest DABots Staking Rewards
- Go the the DABot.
- Select the vault icon.
- Select Harvest.
- Confirm the transaction.
To report bugs or provide feedback our Gleam page. Please click here
To add a screenshot or video, please upload your file to a Google drive and attach the link to your report on Gleam.
The bug bounty program is focused on preventing the following incidents:
- Thefts and freezing of principal of any amount
- Thefts and freezing of unclaimed yield of any amount
- Theft of governance funds
- Governance activity disruption
- Product app outages
- Unauthorized access to sensitive pages
- Economic attacks of any kind
Rewards are distributed according to the impact of the vulnerability from websites/apps and smart contracts/blockchains, encompassing everything from the consequence of exploitation to privilege required to the likelihood of a successful exploit.
Bugs are classified into three levels: leak, medium, and high. Rewards vary between levels and can range between 50–1000 USD. Please read the details here.
All bug reports must come with a clear explanation to be accepted. Additionally, all bugs are required to include a suggestion for a fix to be considered.
RoboFi (https://robofi.io/home/) is a Defi platform that envisions a marketplace for revolutionary Dao crypto trading bots. Through its IBO (Initial Bot Offering) system, community members can maximize their earnings in an easy, simple, and secure way. We create a safe and transparent environment based on blockchain technologies that help developers bring crypto trading bot platforms to the market. In addition, individuals will have easy access to these bot applications, thereby generating more earning opportunities. RoboFi ecosystem is fueled by the VICS token.
VICS token has a distinctive and enticing concept. VICS is the BEP-20 token, built on the Binance smart chain. It is a core utility token in the RoboFi ecosystem, the reliable crypto trading bot marketplace. One important utility is to own the governance token of DABots and participate in an IBO (Initial Bot Offering) to receive additional incentives. VICS is available on major exchanges for trading.