GET MORE RETAIL SALES THIS HOLIDAY SEASON!!!
FOLLOW THESE 3 STEPS NOW…
Okay, this year has gone by WAY too fast.
I can’t believe they’re playing Christmas music in the stores and on the radio already. I haven’t even started my holiday shopping!
But I’m in the minority. According to a recent poll, 64% of U.S. consumers have!
On that note…
Here’s some good news for small business owners:
- Consumers are expected to spend an average of $1,121 each, an increase of 10% over 2015 (PwC)
- 58% plan to take advantage of holiday deals to make non-gift purchases at an average of $140 — up 4.4% from last year (NRF)
- Only 48% are finished shopping by Cyber Monday on Nov. 28 (NRF)
That means there’s still time to take action to get them to buy from YOU this Holiday Season. And I’m not just talking to retailers, either! Network Marketers and Direct Sellers, please take note too…
Read on for an easy guide for generating more holiday retail sales for your business!
1: Come up with an offer or special event to get your prospects and customers interested.
Like I said:
You don’t have to be a retail business to capitalize on the holiday shopping frenzy!
Direct Sales/Network Marketers can benefit greatly too…
Come up with a great offer and find a way to tie it into the holiday season. Here are some ideas:
- Tax preparers: Happy New Year! Start off 2017 with more money in your pocket! ($30 off, 25% off, etc.)
- Construction: Why wait for your tax refund? Save $1,500 on new windows now!
- HVAC: Our holiday gift to you — $19.95 system checkup and $49.95 electrical safety inspection!
- Salons: Look your best for the holidays! Take 30% off any service!
- For Network & Direct Sales Marketers who retail products directly or online and also host parties. You can do a “Book With Me & Get Your Christmas Gifts FREE From Me!!!” Promotion. This promo works really great in four (4) ways!!!
1. It will get you lots of retail sales this holiday season,
2. It will get you hosting more parties,
3. It will get more persons to know about your business & products,
4. And it will get persons to join your business opportunity.
Contact me NOW for more info on how to run this promotion for the holiday season and watch you retail sales GROW?
I could go on and on and on with ideas…, but you get it!
Here is one of the promotions that I am doing for my business this holiday season.
Name That Perfect Christmas Gift Song Promotion…
Watch the video below and give the name of my Perfect Christmas Gift Promo Theme Song & The Singer and you will Win A Jewelry In Candles Christmas Scented Candle with a piece of jewelry of your choice for FREE! Visit, Like & Post your answer on my Facebook Business Page at www.Facebook.com/LightsOfSurprize . The first person with the correct answer is the Grand Prize Winner!!! P.S. — Everyone who posts an answer whether it is right or wrong gets a gift in keeping with the spirit of the Holiday Season. Offer closes Thursday, December 15, 2016 at 11:59 pm. Get your answers in now and win!!!
2: Promote, promote, promote!
Send your prospects postcards announcing your holiday special, either using:
- a targeted mailing list,
- your own mailing list that you created including your family members, friends, co-workers and other persons you know,
- a saturation mailing that reach every household in your area,
- Hand out your postcards at vendor events, shopping areas and the malls,
- Place stacks of them in business places — doctors’ offices, dentists offices, delis, health food stores, pizza parlors, beauty salons, barber shop, etc… Basically anywhere that has a counter, a waiting area or persons frequently visit.
Here is an example of a holiday season postcard:-
I can tailor-make a postcard to suit your business & products.
To help measure your return on investment, include the words “with this card!” along with your offer so prospects bring it in or mention it if your sales are done over the phone or when you contact them to confirm their order and thank them.
Placing a phone number on your postcard and use a Call Tracking Sheet are excellent ways to see how many calls your mailing generates.
You can also send emails to your current customers to let them know about your sale and holiday promotions, too — or to make them their own special offer. (A customer-appreciation offer or gift goes a long way toward building loyalty.)
Be sure to promote it with social media, too — though you may have to pony up a little cash to make sure your social media posts get seen!
3. Optimize your website to convert those prospects into leads and sales.
Three things about this:
- Number one: Whatever marketing you send out — whether its direct mail or email or handing out the postcards or flying pigeon — should direct prospects to a shopping website, if it is a direct sale offer or to dedicated Facebook Business Page that keeps the conversation going.
It should maintain the look and feel of your marketing piece and include the same language and special offer front-and-center.
Please, please, please:
Do not send them to your website’s home page (unless your current holiday promotion is on it). Don’t ask prospects to dig around on your website to find the deal they are looking for — because they won’t!
Create a unique website URL which takes them directly to what you are offering.
- Number two: Make sure your website’s programming is up to snuff.
Your prospects judge you by the quality of your website. It’s a fact.
If you have broken links or pages that are slow to load, what does that say about your business?
Besides, 40% of people will abandon a website that takes more than 3 seconds to load.
- Number three: After spending money to get leads to your website, don’t lose them!
Include a lead-capture form on your landing page (you should have one on EVERY page of your website, actually) that your visitors can fill out in exchange for something of value or send them to your Facebook Business Page and have them like and follow you.
For example, it can be:
o The offer you promoted with your postcard
o A subscription to your newsletter
o A report or e-book about your industry
Then, if those visitors don’t convert right away, you can follow up with them until they do!
If you want to talk about how to generate holiday retail sales for your business, please Call/Text/WhatsApp me NOW at 1–876–850–8130 or contact me via the information given below — it’s FREE! Or you can email me at SurpriseJewelryInCandles@gmail.com
Best Wishes For The Holiday Season,
About the Author:
Personal Contact Information
- Facebook — www.Facebook.com/Rohan.McLeod
- Twitter — www.Twitter.com/RohanMcLeod
- Pinterest — www.Pinterest.com/RohanMcLeod
- Blog Page — www.Medium.com/Rohan-McLeod-Recommends
- Website — www.SurpriseJewelryInCandles.com
- Email — SurpriseJewelryInCandles@gmail.com
- Phone/SMS/WhatsApp — 1–876–850–8130
P.S. — Have you ordered your holiday postcards for your business as yet? Send season’s greetings to your family members, friends, neighbors, co-workers & customers! I will design the postcards, so they create holiday sales for you. The deadline is Dec. 2! So they can be in your prospects hands early for the Holiday Season!!! Talk to you soon…