How To Have A Disney Fairytale Wedding On A Sensible Budget
Congratulations! So now that you both have agreed to take the big step and get married — the excitement of a long and happy life together lays ahead for you both.
So now comes the fun of planning the wedding, the big day, the main event! The most important part of the planning is setting the budget. Did you know the average wedding costs USD$19,000? So you need to set your budget carefully and stick to it. If you overrun, even a little, it could cost you thousands of dollars.
SET YOUR BUDGET VERY CAREFULLY — nobody wants to spend every last nickel they have on their wedding, yet every couple dreams of the perfect wedding. Gone are the days of parents footing the bill for the wedding, in fact 4 out of 5 couples today pay for their own weddings. So that probably means you are going to do the same.
Fortunately there are many things you can do to have your dream wedding without breaking the bank. BUT BE PREPARED FOR THE HARD SELL! Every vendor out there just loves it when a newly engaged girl walks into their store — they start seeing the dollar signs! Make sure you shop around and get at least 3 quotes for each service — you will be surprised how much they vary.
ALSO DO NOT BE AFRAID TO NEGOTIATE WITH THE VENDORS. If you find a florist you just love but they are USD$1000 more expensive — then talk them. Maybe tell them you just adore their work but they are a little too expensive — ask them what they could do to make the price fit within your budget.
ADDITIONALLY BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN TELLING ANY VENDOR THE BUDGET YOU HAVE FOR THEIR SERVICE. Somehow all the photographers will quote you USD$1500 when you tell them your budget is $1500! Ask them their price first. If they try to tell you they have many packages ask them what their most popular price point is. It also doesn’t hurt to let it slip that you will be visiting some of their competitors as well!
Finally don’t forget this is supposed to be FUN! Your wedding day WILL be wonderful, sure there will be some hiccups, but trust me, in the end it will go off wonderfully if you just apply a little planning and commonsense.
Enjoy your life together!
P.S. — If you require assistance and advice on “How To Have A Fairytale Wedding On A Sensible Budget”, please reach me at the contact information listed below.
Host Your Own JIC Reveal Party, Have Fun With Your Friends and Earn FREE Products & Jewelry For Your Wedding, Bride’s Maid Gifts, etc… Connect With Your Jewelry In Candles Representative At The Contact Information Listed Below TODAY!!!
About the Author:
· Rohan McLeod is an International Business & Marketing Consultant with Maximize My Leads Pros — www.Maximize.MyLeadCompany.com.
· Owner & C.E.O. of Surprise Jewelry In Candles — www.SurpriseJewelryInCandles.com, an international company which offers Premium Eco-friendly 100% All Natural Soy Wax Candles with a hidden piece of quality jewelry in every candle & tart. Visit, like and follow on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/LightsOfSurprize
· Owner & C.E.O. of Time Of My Life Café — www.TimeOfMyLife.OrganoGold.com — Purveyors of Premium Gourmet & Gourmet Coffee, Gourmet Teas, Gourmet Iced Teas & Gourmet Hot Chocolate in 39+ Countries. Visit, like and follow on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/Cafe.DeRoyale
Personal Contact Information
· Facebook — www.Facebook.com/Rohan.McLeod
· Twitter — www.Twitter.com/RohanMcLeod
· Pinterest — www.Pinterest.com/RohanMcLeod
· Blog Page — www.Medium.com/RohanMcLeodRecommends
· Email — McLeodRohan@gmail.com
· Phone/SMS/WhatsApp — 1–876–850–8130