NATIONAL COFFEE DAY UPDATE #2 — THE HISTORY OF NATIONAL COFFEE DAY
How many cups or mugs of coffee do you consume in a day? How would you like to have your coffee? Is it your standard morning wake-up drink each day? Coffee is now considered the second top world commodity with oil at number one. It is but proper then that a special day be dedicated to this popular drink that had kept millions of people company during early mornings and late nights.
When is the National Coffee Day 2015?
The National Coffee Day is on September 29, 2015, a Tuesday.
The National Coffee Day is always observed, in the United States of America, on the 29th day of September, each year.
Origin and Purpose of the National Coffee Day:
There is no distinct record found as to the official origin of this special day. It has been noted though that there is an International Coffee Day observed by some countries in different dates annually. This day though toasts the popularity of coffee and reminds all to enjoy it. In reality, this day is observed by many coffee companies worldwide and raises awareness of the plight of coffee growers all over the world.
International Coffee Day:
International Coffee Day was first used in the United States of America on October 3, 2009 during the first New Orleans Coffee Festival. The National Coffee Day in America though was first observed in 2005. China observes this special day as founded by the International Coffee Organization in early April of 1997.
Japan was the first country to have their International Coffee Day. It was promoted by the All Japan Coffee Association on October 1, 1983. Some countries observing the International Coffee Day annually with their respective inaugural date are:
- Philippines — Every October 21 each year at Lipa City, the Coffee Granary of the Philippines
- Nepal — November 17, 2005
- Indonesia — August 17, 2006 coinciding with the Independence Day of Indonesia
- Taiwan — November 7, 2009
Observance of the National Coffee Day:
This day promotes fair trade coffee through freebies or discounted cups of coffee given by the many coffee companies across America. Coupons and special deals are also given on this day through social networking. This day is also spent sending eCards and free coffee gift certificates. (See the “Specials For You!” Section below for Coffee Offers and Special and read the Article entitled, “National Coffee Day 2015 UPDATE #1 — Where & How To Get Freebies, Deals, & Coupons?” for lots more National Coffee Day offers, coupons, gift certificates & freebies).
When is the National Coffee Day in 2016?
The National Coffee Day is on September 29, 2016, a Thursday.
- NATIONAL CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE DAY
- NATIONAL CREAM-FILLED DONUT DAY
- MILK DAY
- International Beer Day
- NATIONAL ICED TEA DAY
- Boston Tea Party day
- FAMILY DAY IN USA
- WORLD LAUGHTER DAY
- Coffee: A Guide to Buying, Brewing, and Enjoying
- The Blue Bottle Craft of Coffee: Growing, Roasting, and Drinking, with Recipes
- The Art and Craft of Coffee
- Uncommon Grounds: The History of Coffee and How It Transformed Our World
- I Love Coffee!: Over 100 Easy and Delicious Coffee Drinks
Specials For You!
Get Your Healthy For Life Coffee TODAY At http://goo.gl/9HOoBx
Java Uptown Charlotte
On National Coffee Day — September 29, 2015, Java Uptown Cafe is giving away FREE GOURMET COFFEE TO THE FIRST THIRTY (30) PERSONS WHO MAKE A REQUEST! (The Gourmet Coffee is absolutely FREE, Only pay $1 (S&H)).
Visit Java Uptown Charlotte’s Website At www.1000Diamonds.MyOrganoGold.com, Take A Look At All Their Tasty Gourmet Coffees, Then Call Java Up Town Charlotte between 9 am — 12 midday on National Coffee Day at the phone number below:-
About the Author:
- Rohan McLeod is an International Business & Marketing Consultant with Maximize My Leads Pros — www.Maximize.MyLeadCompany.com and can be contacted on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/Rohan.McLeod
- Owner & C.E.O. of Surprise Jewelry In Candles — www.SurpriseJewelryInCandles.com, an international company which offers Premium Eco-friendly 100% All Natural Soy Wax Candles with a hidden piece of quality jewelry in every candle & tart. Visit, like and follow on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/LightsOfSurprize
- Owner & C.E.O. of Time Of My Life Café — www.TimeOfMyLife.OrganoGold.com — Purveyors of Premium Gourmet & Gourmet Coffee, Gourmet Teas, Gourmet Iced Teas & Gourmet Hot Chocolate in 39+ Countries. Visit, like and follow on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/Cafe.DeRoyale