Top 5 Christmas Holiday Decorating Tips: Use Christmas Scented Candles
How to Light Up Your Home for Joy?
Do you love the winter holiday season or does this time of year cause you stress? One way to lower your holiday stress, using fewer decorations, decreases your “just have to much to do” list.
However, you still want to display Christmas Scented Candles because these decorations bring smiles to you and your loved ones. As days grow shorter and cooler and the suns sets earlier, people naturally crave the warmth and comfort of light, especially natural sources such as a bonfire or the flame of a Christmas Scented Candle.
Christmas Candle Tips
- 1. Luminaries
Save your energy and your money. You don’t need to line your entire sidewalk with luminaries. Get a similar effect with four large candles in clear glass containers near your front door. These glowing candles will welcome your guests without all the work of gathering bags, buying votive candles that just burn up fast, and shoveling all that sand.
- 2. Window Candles
Many cultural holiday traditions include placing a lighted candle in front windows to be seen from the outside. Pamper yourself. Place a candle in any dark window at night. Rather than peering into a dark void, you’ll focus on the cheerful flame and feel comforted and uplifted.
- 3. Gift Yourself
Create a nightly quiet ritual for yourself in a quiet place away from distractions and the hustle of the holidays. Place candles around your bathtub and unwind, or by your favorite reading chair and instead of reading sit in the quiet and reflect upon the brightness of a single candlelight. Listen to quiet music or simply enjoy the peace and stillness. Ponder the joys in your life and express gratitude. This quiet time may be your most treasured gift to yourself.
- 4. Candlelight Carol-Sing
Recycle last year’s greeting cards by cutting each into a disk or rounding the edges, punch a hole in the center, and slide a taper candle half-way through the hole. Gather your friends and family around the piano or hearth and sing familiar Christmas carols as each person holds their own candlelight. Pause to reflect upon the fact that each individual brings their own special light to the world and recognize the common spiritual light in each of us.
- 5. Candle Night-Night
When it’s time to settle the children down to bed on Christmas Eve, calm them with a soothing candlelight ritual. My daughter’s children walk to bed, each carefully carrying a lighted candle through a dark hallway, singing “Silent Night.”
About the Author:
· Rohan McLeod is an International Business & Marketing Consultant with Maximize My Leads Pros — www.Maximize.MyLeadCompany.com.
· Owner & C.E.O. of Surprise Jewelry In Candles — www.SurpriseJewelryInCandles.com, an international company which offers Premium Eco-friendly 100% All Natural Soy Wax Candles with a hidden piece of quality jewelry in every candle & tart. Visit, like and follow on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/LightsOfSurprize
· Owner & C.E.O. of Time Of My Life Café — www.TimeOfMyLife.OrganoGold.com — Purveyors of Premium Gourmet & Gourmet Coffee, Gourmet Teas, Gourmet Iced Teas & Gourmet Hot Chocolate in 39+ Countries. Visit, like and follow on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/Cafe.DeRoyale
Personal Contact Information
· Facebook — www.Facebook.com/Rohan.McLeod
· Twitter — www.Twitter.com/RohanMcLeod
· Pinterest — www.Pinterest.com/RohanMcLeod
· Blog Page — www.Medium.com/RohanMcLeodRecommends
· Email — McLeodRohan@gmail.com
· Phone/SMS/WhatsApp — 1–876–850–8130