In a nutshell: our development team took part in the «blockchain contest» held by Telegram. The task of the contest was to build the smart contracts for the TON blockchain platform.
Roobee development team, in cooperation with Swap.Online, have developed the solution that allows to «swap» the assets issued on the basis of different blockchains.
In other words, an opportunity to exchange GRAM tokens for ETH/BTC and ERC20 tokens, such as ROOBEE token, for example.
- You can see the repository with the code on our GitHub:
Now we will tell you about this solution in more detail
It often happens that the assets, created in one blockchain do not have any value in another.
That is why we decided to develop the solution that allows to «swap» assets issued on the basis of different blockchains.
In order to do it, we relied on «Atomic Swap» and «Atomic Peg (Binance style)» technologies.
By using our solution, the blockchain world can get the following advantages:
- To establish a decentralized asset flow
- To establish an interoperability between blockchains
- To exchange assets from different blockchains bypassing the intermediaries
- To set an exchange rate between the assets from different blockchains in a decentralized way
- To create value and financial usability between the assets from different blockchains
This may be interesting for:
- Dapps/Games — Dapps from various chains will be able to use Gram for their activities and vice versa
- Exchange offices and exchanges — ability to set up a decentralized exchange with Gram
- Blockchain related services — will be able to apply Gram in their activities, for example, Roobee, whose tokens can be exchanged directly into Gram
We intend to consummate our Swap solution so that the exchange is made in a more efficient way.
Soon, we will provide access to atomic exchange of ROOBEE tokens for GRAM powered by Swap.Online