Root Project is Hiring a Community Manager in Seoul
Using a blockchain infrastructure, RootProject brings the power of markets to non-profit fundraising. By breaking down the barriers between donor, investor and project managers, our unique POE (Proof of Ecosystem) campaign process allows all of these stakeholders to build real solutions together, from beginning to end.
Community Manager, Seoul
RootProject is looking for a Community Manager in Seoul to help manage our online and offline communication with investors, clients and partners, and to increase overall brand awareness. The Community Manager will focus on building and strengthening our user-base in Seoul.
The Community Manager responsibilities include responding to queries and comments on social media and networking during marketing events. If you have experience in identifying and building long-term relationships with target audiences, we’d like to meet you! The Community Manager will report to the Country Director in Seoul and work closely with the Head of Operations in the NY Headquarters.
- Monitor social media outlets, such as reddit, subreddits, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook pages to gauge both community pulse and answer related questions (and maintain an FAQ for team use)
- Help draft/write blog posts to continuously update our community
- Translate English language posts to Korean and share on social channels
- Help manage/support e-mail marketing campaigns and other fundraising campaigns
- Help manage our Telegram channels: be able to answer questions, offer timely help whenever needed, interact with community members at all times (create team knowledge base)
- Ensure community members feel engaged, valued and supported
- Drive community engagement via outreach, education and community member interaction
- Help with the curation of specific and evolving FAQs resulting from social channels
The right person for this role will feel comfortable learning new technologies quickly, always testing and iterating on their ideas, and scaling things that work to maximize results.
The successful community manager must be energetic, flexible, self-reliant, and has a knack for understanding what motivates and grows communities.
• Proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships with clients at all levels in an organization
• Demonstrated ability to quickly assess individual’s responsibilities and decision-making ownership within an organization
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across teams
• Excellent social and networking skills
• Demonstrated experience gathering and understanding customer business needs
• Ability to promote the merits of our products internally and externally
• Experience creating content that drives engagement and lead generation
•Interest in blockchain technology
• Experience with analytics tools and platforms for measuring success
• Experience planning and hosting in-person events and meetups
RootProject is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Contact email@example.com for more information. Sending a resume and cover letter is encouraged.