Standard Operating Procedure to apply for a leave
Title: Approve leave requests of employees in the HR system in the Company
Name of Company: ABC (Pvt) Ltd
This procedure describes how to approve a leave requested by an employee at Company ABC.
Scope: This procedure is applicable to all employees that are in non-managerial roles within the company.
Responsibilities: Employees in managerial positions within the company are responsible to approve or reject leave requests of their staff.
- The manager should first log in to the HR system and enter the Username and Password
- Next, they should go to the Leave Management page in the system
- The manager should select the relevant leave request from the list of requests shown in the window
- If the requested leave has no issues, the manager can approve it by clicking the Approve Leave button on that page
- If the leave requested conflicts with a project deadline or another issue, then the manager can reject the leave by clicking Reject Leave. A rejection reason should be given in the comment box below the button
- After the leave is approved or rejected the manager can log out from the system (The staff member who requested the leave will be notified of the decision via email)