Time for the Arizona Republican State Senators to pay up.
Arizona is a hotbed of disinformation and false flag theories about the 2020 election. In April, the Arizona State Senate, led by Senate President, Karen Fann, started to raise funds for the sham election audit. It is worth noting that she made it explicitly clear no taxpayer money would fund the audit.
Well, here we are. Maricopa County will spend over $3 million to replace all voting machines, thanks to their integrity being compromised by Cyber Ninjas.
To date, the election audit has cost Arizona taxpayers millions and will likely cost millions more. Fann even went so far as to claim Arizonans have no right to know who is funding this disastrous audit.
Why should Arizonans foot the bill for this sham election audit when they claimed we wouldn’t have to? Voters of Arizona deserve better, and we must now demand our money back.
Here’s what you can do to take action. It’s time we send the bill directly to the Republican-controlled State Senate.
- Download the invoice to email (CLICK HERE)
- Open a new email to send and put in the subject line “Fraudit Invoice”
- Attach the invoice to the email before sending
- Send an email to the following individuals with the invoice attached NBARTO@azleg.gov; SBORRELLI@azleg.gov; PBOYER@azleg.gov; KFANN@azleg.gov; DGOWAN@azleg.gov; RGRAY@azleg.gov; SKERR@azleg.gov; VLEACH@azleg.gov; DLIVINGSTON@azleg.gov; JMESNARD@azleg.gov; TPACE@azleg.gov; WPETERSEN@azleg.gov; WROGERS@azleg.gov; TSHOPE@azleg.gov; KTOWNSEND@azleg.gov; MUGENTI-RITA@azleg.gov
- Put in the body of the email the following: “As voters of Arizona, we are deeply disappointed and expect full payment within 30 days”
- Hit send
We should hold them accountable for wasting taxpayer money. This is one way to do it.