Voting Power, Your Power
So many things are on the ballot this year:
- We have climate change, which is an existential threat to humanity.
- Our health care system is imploding under the stress of COVID-19.
- Women’s rights are threatened.
- Racial tensions are higher than ever before in history.
- Education is failing our future generations and crushing so many with unprecedented debt.
- The right to vote is under attack.
- Corporate influence in our political system has reached unfathomable levels.
- Wages are stagnant, and our economy is on the brink of a depression.
- Tax breaks benefit the top 1%.
- We are experiencing a mental health crisis.
- Veterans are taking their own lives.
Yet we sit here angry, frustrated, and with the power to change it all.
Vote like your life depends upon it because it does.