One of the biggest shifts in shopping behavior this year has undoubtedly come from the impact of the coronavirus. People stay home and keep the social distance to help prevent the spread of virus. Then, shopping online to be more and more powerful.
In that case, product reviews play an important role to increase the conversion rate and boost your sales. There are many product reviews apps to install. In this article, I’d like to talk about Ryviu and Yotpo, and why you should use Ryviu instead of Yotpo.
Ryviu is a customer product reviews platform for building social proof for the store as easy & fast. It helps increase your conversion & your sale. It has both Free and Paid memberships.
- Simple: $4.99/month
- Advance: $9.99/month
- Unlimited: $19.99/month
If you have a Shopify or a WooCommerce store, you can use Ryviu to:
- Export reviews from AliExpress & Amazon: You don’t have to export CSV, just one click and reviews from AliExpress & Amazon will show on your store.
- Export and import reviews ‘from apps to apps’: Help you to export customer reviews from other apps and import to your store. It allows to export to CSV file then import to another site, and vice versa.
- SEO-friendly review scores: Add review scores to your Google search results.
- Multiple style & custom style: You can edit themes & customize the page with an advanced settings system.
- Reply to customer reviews: You can respond to your clients’ reviews. They need to know that you care.
- Show useful rating: For each customer, they can vote helpful or not. (Like or dislike button).
- Get detailed statistics system: We provide a detailed statistics system. It allows you to view the status of reviews.
- Have Social Authentication & Email verify feature: With review form, you can configure in admin settings require authenticate their email or log in by social authentication.
- Show Feature Reviews: Display reviews to the special page.
- Show Questions & Answers feature: Your customers ask, you answer, or you can frequently add questions and your answers, save your time.
- Boost Sales Popup feature: Showing the comment in real-time on your store.
- Reviews email request: Our system will automatically send a request to reviews the product that the customer has purchased.
Yotpo helps you to collect reviews from customers. It supports you to send emails to collect reviews with images and showcase reviews, Q&A on your store. It also has both Free and Paid membership:
- Growth 50: $19/month
- Growth 75: $29/month
- Growth 100: $49/month
Here is a summary of what you can do if you are Free:
- Push the reviews in Google search to see the star rating of the product.
- Share the reviews via social media channels
- Collect more reviews — Automatic request emails that will help you collect more reviews with a single, frictionless request
If you pay, you can get Free features and other services such as Photos in Reviews, Rich Snippets, Coupons, option to collect both site & product reviews in one flow. Users can also get the assistance via live support.
Why Ryviu is a better choice?
In general, both Ryviu and Yotpo has basic features that a product review should have. However, the features that Yotpo brings are not enough. let check the below points:
- If you are just starting in your drop shipping, you should import reviews from Aliexpress, Amazon, and other sources. Yotpo cannot help you to do that.
- Customers sometimes feel lazy to write reviews. If you use Yotpo, maybe you cannot get any review. Beside, Photo reviews are available on the Growth plan 50 which starts at just 19$/month. Meanwhile, you can import at least 20 reviews from Aliexpress includes photos reviews if you’re Free plan in Ryviu.
- Ryviu brings you a friendly and attractive reviews widget that matches your store design. It is easy to see it when comparing Ryviu demo site and Yotpo demo site.
- The Yotpo price is higher than Ryviu’s. You need pay at least $19.0 per month to Yotpo. However, just $4.9 for Simple plan or $9.9 for Advance plan, then you can get a big number of reviews and send emails to request comments from customers.
- Yotpo supports you if you pay them only. In contrast, Ryviu provides you 24/7 supporting even you are Free membership.
To sum up, I suggest you to to install Ryviu app instead of Yotpo. I believe that this article is useful and you can see the benefits that Ryviu brings to you. How do you think about it? Reply below to let me know your thoughts.