Kicking off #SaaSBooMi 2020 Chennai — Save the Date, #SaaSpreneurs
The home to Asia’s SaaS Founders is back for the second year, and how.
We’re back again for the second edition of the #SaaSBooMi conference, scheduled for the 24th and 25th of January in Chennai. Last year, our first edition witnessed over 350 SaaS founders coming together to learn from Asia’s SaaS Leaders, who believe in the power of paying it forward, and generously shared their playbooks with the up-and-coming founders and VPs. And next year, it’s going to be no different, if not better.
“SaaS Ecosystem is between its second and third generation of iteration in India. We cannot emphasize enough the importance of SaaS as an industry to transform a Services Nation into a Product Nation. This transformation is not going to be an easy one. But by collectively building on each other’s knowledge, we can accelerate the process.”
- Krish, Cofounder and CEO, Chargebee
Who should come?
Similar to last year, SaaSBooMi 2020 is designed with two specific cohorts in mind: founders of SaaS businesses with an ARR between $100K to 1M, and those with businesses that make between $1M to $10M in ARR.
SaaSBooMi is a must-attend event for SaaS founders who want to join a thriving community of industry leaders for a two-day immersive and enriching learning experience. (Did you know? The NPS score for the last edition of SaaSBoomi was 80+, and for good reason.)
“SaaSBoomi is hands down the best conference I have attended as an entrepreneur. The humility and honesty projected by the organising founders were simply outstanding. Founder journeys are lonely and just being able to congregate in one place and to exchange notes was invaluable.”
- Hari Balaji, Cofounder, Egregore Labs
What’s in store?
- A candid platform for founders to share their best hacks in recruitment, sales, pricing, marketing, product, and more. (Have an interesting story/lesson/hack to share with your community? Please click here.)
- Product teardown sessions to receive honest feedback on your product, target market, and product-market fit.
- A showcase of select PR-worthy cool features in SaaS products. (If you’d like to present your product’s feature, click here and let us know.)
- Deep-dive workshops on the nuts and bolts of a SaaS business in the global SMB and enterprise market, picking the right market segment, and the product framework followed by Freshworks (Idea2Product).
- A showcase of some of the best SaaS products in the community. (If you are interested to nominate your product, please apply here.)
- Networking sessions with the leading makers and visionaries behind the SaaS movement in India. The best opportunity to make new friends and grow your support system.
I’m delighted to have Girish from Freshworks, Krish from Chargebee, Suresh from KissFlow, and Shekhar from Accel on board, who will be curating the sessions for you. I also have an enthusiastic volunteer team helping me put this together behind the scenes.
“Hands down the best event for SaaS businesses in the country. Truly for founders, by founders. No unsolicited gyan and ego-tripping. Loved the event, can’t wait to visit next year.”
- Vinit Agrawal, Cofounder, Tars
What are you waiting for?
As the selected venue is limited to only 450 attendees, we recommend that you grab your tickets before they run out. We have an early bird offer till the 31st of December, up until when the ticket price is Rs.2,500. From the 1st of January, the prices will go up to Rs.4,000. Apply here and reserve your seat right away.
If your company is interested in sponsoring the event, write to us and we’d be happy to take the conversation forward.
See you in January.
P.S. Every year, we’ll also be organising the Enterprise edition of SaaSBooMi in Bangalore and the SMB edition in Hyderabad. Stay tuned, we might even launch the next #SaaSBooMi Meetup in your city.