I often portray myself as a half-Japanese/half-American mid-to-late 1990s teenage kitsune with fox ears and tail that are always exposed. The new version now has two outfits instead of one and fangs as the top left fang sticks out when the mouth is closed. The tail covers on both outfits prevent the pants and overalls fall down.
The red hair and ponytail are often spiked (which is modeled after Son Goku from Dragon Ball), which never changes when coming in contact with water or rain. The fox ears and tail are modeled after Tails from Sonic the Hedgehog franchise, but with a single tail.
The main outfit consists of a red T-shirt and ultra baggy JNCO overalls with the left strap undone, similar to that of Coco Bandicoot from the Crash Bandicoot franchise. The overalls stop at the calves, allowing the high top sneakers to be worn. On my feet, I wear a pair of red oversized Converse All Stars that are always untied.
The plaid outfit consists of a red, unbuttoned plaid shirt, a dark blue oversized T-shirt, blue and red cargo capris, tube socks, and the same sneakers, but are colored natural ivory instead of white.
There are the additional colors of Converse high tops, including the Adidas Superstar and Vans Old Skool tennis shoes, and the detail for the overalls (including socks, bare feet, cat house slippers, and Teva sandals). Taking off shoes is a Japanese tradition. I change shoes occasionally depending on either outfit I wear.
- I use either stairs or elevators when wearing either Converse shoes or Teva sandals, but uses all three (stairs, elevators, and escalators) when wearing either Adidas Superstars or Vans Old Skools.
- I can fly like many Dragon Ball characters.
- Owns a 27 inch iMac at home, along with the XP-PEN Artist Display tablet, an iPad Pro with Apple Pencil, an iPhone XR, a Logitech MX Ergo Wireless Trackball mouse, a Blue Yeti microphone, a Lametric time Wi-Fi clock, and a few anime and video game figurines decorated on his desk.
- Sometimes does traditional art.
- Doesn’t like the cold, doesn’t wear socks that have gray heel/toe parts, and also hates tattoos and body piercings.
- Doesn’t like drugs or alcohol. Smoking is never cool (I often cough when people smoke around me).
- Doesn’t play video games often. Plays either puzzle games, platformer, action-adventure, or fighting games.
- Wants to have a sexless marriage with a Japanese national (who is around between five and seven years younger) and have adopted children.