The Sangha Feeling
Take just four minutes to find out why you need to team up remotely with a marketing community.
You are not alone!
Marketing: we all need to do it, but sometimes there’s not enough hours in your day. Sometimes it takes so much effort and feels like it’s not making much difference. And then there’s the loneliness that sets in when you have to make decisions? The stress when you think of how many things you have to do. Ever had cash-flow issues creep in on your night sleep? We’ve had it too!
Suddenly, being the boss is not as fun and fulfilling as you thought it would be. Like most business owners, you have probably been doing things you don’t like or excel at, purely because there was no one else available.
It’s time to change strategy.
Let’s be honest here: there’s no way to do it all without getting professional help. Successful people seek help, you know? They’ve worked day in and day out on creating a support system that empowers their success.
Being independent or leading your own business doesn’t mean you have to do it all yourself. It means that you’re are lucky enough to choose how you want to do it and how you want things to be executed. What do you stand for? What’s your style? What do you expect from others? What impact do you want to achieve?
Yes, it could be a difficult task to find the right people to make it work. But at the end of the day, it’s all about building up your team. And while that sounds daunting, it could also be a fantastic opportunity. The truth is that if you find more capable professionals to do a job they enjoy while saving you the hassle, you’ll have more time to focus on what matters the most to you. Like improving your product or upgrading your logistics plans. Essentially, doing what you’re best at.
So, team up!
We are a group of entrepreneurs and business owners who know your struggle very well. And the reason why we can help you boils down to one word: Sangha.
Sangha thinking lies at the core of our values, because it originates from a Sanskrit term referring to a community where people share a spiritual path and grow from each other’s skills and mindsets. Those differences enrich the group and make it stronger. The community uses its shared diversity to enhance each individual.
More specifically, our Sangha:
- is a community where we dedicate ourselves to creating and sustaining an environment that nurtures entrepreneurs, business owners, and SMEs.
- also nurtures and supports freelancers and independent professionals, who unleash their unique potential to the entire world.
- has a leader, but helps everybody emerge at the end as a knowledgeable teacher and a diligent student at the same time.
What do we pass down to this Sangha
A person’s environment is one of the most important things that helps them achieve their goals. Growing your business isn’t supposed to be easy — but it’s not supposed to be hell either. Being and feeling part of a community that has your back can make the difference between the two.
Can you see how our proposition is to build a community? We need each other to achieve success. That is the reason why we absolutely love this word! It sounds amazing in every sense, and it fully represents our mindset.
What we bring to this Sangha is our love for marketing, design, digital products and entrepreneurship, along with a passion for trying out new things. We create solutions to help business owners thrive and grow their enterprises.
Our motto is to kick out the stress from inescapable marketing action.
Like a client told us not so long ago:
It’s important to understand each other and learn to work together.
Just a few more things that matter to our Sangha
- Your customers are the reason for your existence. Without them, you’re nothing. We’re nothing. To quote Peter Drucker, “The sole purpose of a business is to create a customer”. Let us be of use in putting the customer at the core of everything you do.
- To become an effective Sangha, we are going to spend time together. Mostly at the beginning, when we have to get to know each other and learn about your business vision. We dive into your reality with both open heart and mind. We make your cause our very own.
- Marketing strategy, regardless of the specialisation, is never an isolated practice. It’s a methodology to grow and communicate business culture. To discover a way to deliver products and services that the market will reward; to be present, to be relevant and to add value to other people’s lives. It’s a strategy for changing the world.
- There’s no need for fancy offices to deliver our promise. We choose remote collaboration as we find it exciting and effective to meet entrepreneurs and independent professionals from all over the world.
We are your sangha, and we are here for you.
Let’s grow together!