What is the intention of this blog?
I think that as my entries in this blog are going to be public, I might as well make a first introductory entry to clarify my intentions to whomever wishes to read it. I’ll be brief:
Studies: Engineer in Innovation and Development with a major in Mechanical-Electrical and Systems Engineering.
Occupation: Management Consulting Analyst and professional drummer.
Through analysis, as well as a personal and community introspection, I intent to address issues that may generate some personal and/or social conflict to conclude in an agreement of positive change.
On the other hand, I might also post content out of this context for my own recreation from time to time.
I intend to
- Create engaging and pleasant content, without attacking anyone.
- Promote a space of personal and social growth for both the readers and myself.
- Open the dialogue and discussion so that it becomes a productive excercise for us all.
- Discuss topics and concepts where I identify a possible area of opportunity, with solid arguments.
- Generate community solutions and agreements.
- Express my opinion and own thoughts on the subjects of the entries.
- Keep myself and the forum open to all of the readers’ contributions.
- Nurture change.
I don’t intend to
- Offend absolutely no one.
- Have all the answers.
- Always be right.
- Have a 100% objective view. Altough I like to try.
- Impose rules to follow.
- Develop research and analysis worthy of a research center. I will only use data and reliable sources when I see fit, to keep this low key.