SAP.iO Foundry New York Professional Services Cohort
Meet the startups joining the Spring 2021 Professional Services Program at the SAP.iO Foundry New York
We are delighted to announce our next cohort focused on the Professional Services Industry. During the 12-week program we are working with startups that have developed innovative solutions for:
· Intelligent Bidding (selling & planning)
· Intelligent Resource Planning (recruiting & staffing)
· Guided Business Workflow (workflow & processes)
· Intelligent Revenue (forecasting & billing)
The startups have been selected after a rigorous diligence and selection process in collaboration with Deloitte, Ernst & Young, McKinsey and NTT Data Business Solutions .
“We are very excited by this opportunity to work with the start ups selected for the professional services New York cohort and look forward to engaging with them with a view to expanding our industry cloud portfolio allowing our customers to achieve breakthrough, agile innovation” said Jonathan Rhodes, Global VP and Head Professional Services Business Unit at SAP.
The startups participating in the SAP.iO Foundry New York program are:
· Anthill — maps the talent within organizations working directly with employees to identify their unseen skills and needs. Anthill — because people are more than their job description.
· FortressIQ — enables enterprises to decode work, transform experiences, and elevate organizational potential with the industry’s most advanced process intelligence platform powered by computer vision and artificial intelligence.
· Gappify — Gappify is a provider of digital workers for the accounting enterprise. By adding “Gappify Alan” as a user to an ERP system, various accounting processes can be autonomously executed in an efficient and compliant manner.
· Profinda — is pioneering workforce optimization. Driving organizational performance and employee experience through intelligently connecting people, skills and work. ProFinda believes in ensuring ‘analytics for all, optimization for all’
· Twenty5 — With Twenty5’s solution companies can estimate and price proposals and internal projects, leveraging rich performance history from past projects and bids. As a result, companies can bid more accurately, with more confidence and reduce the time to prepare cost estimates from weeks to hours.
With four out of the five startups founded or led by underrepresented entrepreneurs, SAP.iO continues to follow its SAP.iO No Boundaries initiative and fulfill its commitment to accelerate more than 200 startups founded or led by women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ and others from underrepresented groups in tech by 2023.
Through the program the startups will have access to curated mentorship from SAP executives, exposure to SAP technology and application programming interfaces (APIs) and opportunities to collaborate with SAP customers. The program will conclude with the Demo Day in July 2021.