SAP.iO Foundry San Francisco Future of Work Cohort
Meet the startups joining the Spring 2021 Future of Work Program at the SAP.iO Foundry San Francisco
We are excited to announce the launch of our Spring 2021 Future of Work cohort. The program is offered in conjunction with SAP SuccessFactors solutions, providing world-leading cloud-based, people-focused HR technology.
Over the next 12 weeks, SAP will accelerate six early-stage HR technology startups that are focused on recruiting, talent and team management, well-being and collaborative learning for human resources.
“Our customers recognize the need to embrace innovative, cloud-based technologies to advance how they engage their workforce,” said Jill Popelka, SAP SuccessFactors President. “Our partner ecosystem, including the companies selected for the SAP.iO program, brings new and creative ways to help our customers address today’s most important workplace challenges, such as diversity, equity and inclusion, learning, well-being, and more.”
The startups joining the SAP.iO Foundry San Francisco program are:
· Emplay converts organizational content and knowledge into actionable conversations to help employees and customers be more productive, in the flow of work.
· Gapsquare the market leader in intuitive pay and people analytics software, helping companies build a world where work is fair, where pay meets value and diverse talent thrives
· Humanly makes everyone a better interviewer, through automating repetitive candidate touch points and providing teams with the analytics to make their interviews efficient and equitable
· Immerse has pioneered enterprise virtual reality technology. The Immerse Platform enables companies to train and assess their employees in radically new ways maximizing human performance and enhancing the employee experience
· Mentor Spaces is the largest mentorship community for underrepresented professionals, making it easy for companies to attract, hire and retain diverse talent
· The Mom Project is the leading platform for connecting top female talent with organizations that are leading the way in work-life integration, and on a mission to connect moms with $1B in economic opportunity and unlock their potential in the workplace.
With five out of six startups founded or led by underrepresented entrepreneurs, SAP.iO continues to follow its 2019 SAP.iO No Boundaries initiative and fulfill its commitment to accelerate more than 200 startups around the world.
During the program startups will have access to curated mentorship from SAP executives, exposure to SAP technology and application programming interfaces (APIs), and opportunities to collaborate with SAP customers. The program will culminate at the SAP.iO Cohort Demo Day in July 2021.
To learn more about SAP.iO and how SAP is helping innovators inside and outside of SAP build products, find customers and change industries, please visit SAP.iO.