The Show Must Go On: SAP.iO Foundry Tel Aviv Kicks Off its Consumer Products Program
Despite the uncertainties in today’s reality, SAP.iO’s pledge to help startups bring innovative solutions to SAP customers remains constant. Although we cannot physically be together at this time to conduct our 3-month program in-person at our office in Tel Aviv, we are excited to have launched SAP.iO Foundry Tel Aviv’s Consumer Products program virtually. The shift to a virtual program has challenged our team to develop a schedule that is lean, yet also teeming with valuable content and sessions. Modifying our face-to-face meetings to Zoom calls has given us the opportunity to extend the richness of SAP.iO Foundry Tel Aviv’s offering overseas, with two of our startups joining the cohort from San Diego and Toronto. In addition to the five Israeli startups we selected, we now have the opportunity to work with two amazing companies that we otherwise would have never met, simply due to geography.
In place of the intimate garden rooftop party we had originally planned for our kickoff event, on May 11th we hosted a virtual gathering with over 88 investors, open innovation leaders, various global CPG executives from SAP’s customer base, and SAP and SAP.iO leaders. Although we couldn’t enjoy a glass of wine overlooking a beautiful Tel Aviv sunset together as planned, our startups shared their solutions and impressed the top-notch crowd over Zoom. We even got to “clink” our wine glasses/ coffee mugs virtually with a toast to a successful and enjoyable program.
From product innovation and manufacturing to sales and marketing, our seven selected startups will be working with SAP to help solve the biggest challenges facing the consumer products industry.
So, without further ado, please meet our new cohort!
- Aiola’s natural language sales analytics platform integrates data from multiple planning software systems of consumer packaged goods, generating accurate sales and demand forecasting, trade promotions optimization, new product launch analysis, and market share forecasting.
- Hexa helps retail partners communicate their products by converting their existing product information into immersive content (three-dimensional / artificial reality) in an efficient and cost-effective way.
- Pecan is an automated predictive analytics platform that uses advanced artificial intelligence methods to connect and unify various data sources, allowing quick and automated development and deployment of predictive use cases.
- Sampler is a Direct-to-Consumer product sampling platform that allows brands to target, track and measure their sampling programs from start to finish.
- SRP’s advanced digital retail format connects brands, local stores and consumers on a single nearby platform, increasing sales growth, supply chain efficiency, and consumer loyalty.
- Trendemon is a content marketing analytics platform that integrates a company’s digital assets and maps the customer journeys, providing insights and action items that will improve content impact and return on investment.
-TVPage provides brands with the ability to turn on ambassador digital storefronts on their websites — empowering subject matter experts, in-store sales associates, influencers, and savvy customers to promote and sell their products online.
Please check out our SAP News press release covering the new cohort here! Visit our website for updates, connect with us on social media (LinkedIn and Twitter) and subscribe to email updates from SAP.iO Fund and Foundries