SET’s PBS System Will Revolutionize Daily Commute
Save Environment Token, commonly known as SET dedicates its efforts towards saving Humanity from the ill-effects of pollution and global warming.
SET aims to achieve this through multiple strategies, one of them being e-bikes. E-bikes are bicycles that have advanced built-in features. These features allow the users to track the location of the bike via a GPS signal which ties via software to a dedicated control center. Location tracking helps users keep track of the bike for the well-being of their friends and family. It also protects bike lenders from theft and loss of property.
SET’s Public Bicycle Sharing (PBS) is an exciting concept where bikes are placed strategically in a network of stations. These bikes are readily available for public use, offering unmatched affordability and convenience.
PBS offers a straightforward solution that allows residents and employees to ditch traffic. The model is well-thought out to remedy the problem of finding parking spaces. It helps save time, money and the environment.
PBS, like many bicycle share system across the world offers free rides for the first 30–40 minutes of travel. It encourages people to ditch polluting vehicles and go green. It’s focus also relies on promoting a healthy lifestyle.
This concept has the potential to revolutionize the way people commute. It benefits not only companies but students and universities as well. It will also help curb pollution levels across cities by improving both indoor and outdoor air quality. Added benefits include a drop in obesity among residents which decreases health-risks, enhancing the overall quality of life.
Suggested areas of application
- Municipal corporations can also switch to PBS for their daily activities.
- Raising awareness among school children about the perks of adopting eco-friendly transportation at an early age helps in ensuring a healthier environment in the future.
- An internal employee movement can be started to focus on eco-friendliness in the workplace.
- Public parks and garden can also benefit from PBS.
- Government bodies can promote the use of e-bikes, raising awareness and offering additional benefits to adopters.
- Switching logistics from fossil fuels to greener alternatives.
These are a few areas of application that SET has provided, users are sure to come up with their own creative solutions as the project grows.
For more information about Save environment Token (SET), please visit our
Official website: https://www.set4earth.com/